An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don Bosco Quiz

philosophette

philosophette

Let's see how ya'll do.
:evil:

By the end your brain will hurt. It is 24 questions.
:scratchhead:

Feeling brave?

[url="http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_don_bosco"]DON BOSCO QUIZ[/url]

You are Father John Lemoyne!

Chances are that you have read every book about Don Bosco that you could get your hands on and possibly even written a few yourself! Congrats on knowing so much about his life and spirituality. Maybe YOU should consider becoming a Salesian if you are not already one!

:saint: :topsy: :lol_roll:

Handmaid524

GREAT quiz philo! you can bet that it totally made my day!!! :-) and awesome idea about really getting DB out there and present- because he just isnt talked about enough!

You are Father John Lemoyne!

Chances are that you have read every book about Don Bosco that you could get your hands on and possibly even written a few yourself! Congrats on knowing so much about his life and spirituality. Maybe YOU should consider becoming a Salesian if you are not already one!

I love that my results blatantly tell me to become a Salesian- ironyyy- or sign from above?? lol!
3 months and 6 days!!!! woohoo!!

Edited by Handmaid524

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1258510' date='Apr 28 2007, 12:37 AM']Let's see how ya'll do.
:evil:

By the end your brain will hurt. It is 24 questions.
:scratchhead:

Feeling brave?

[url="http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_don_bosco"]DON BOSCO QUIZ[/url][/quote]

This was tough ...

My result was: You are Bishop John Cagliero
Strong and full of love for Don Bosco, Cagliero was his first bodyguard and lead the boys in the Oratory band. He later became the first Salesian bishop and accepted Venerable Zefferino as an aspirant. You and Bishop Cagliero probably have a few personality traits in common - your heart is wide and you never let anyone be bullied!

Your Result: You are Father John Lemoyne!

Ok... I think I ought to buy a lottery ticket today. I had no idea what most of the answers were, and was guessing most of the time! Hm...

God bless,
Gabriel

philosophette

Man, ya'll are a lot smarter about Don Bosco than I thought... hahaha.... j/k.

So who used the internet to cheat?! ;)

cathoholic_anonymous

My result was: [b]You are Bishop John Cagliero[/b]

Strong and full of love for Don Bosco, Cagliero was his first bodyguard and lead the boys in the Oratory band. He later became the first Salesian bishop and accepted Venerable Zefferino as an aspirant. You and Bishop Cagliero probably have a few personality traits in common - your heart is wide and you never let anyone be bullied!

AlterDominicus

[b]You are Bishop John Cagliero[/b]

HA!!!!

I didnt even finish the book, nor did I cheat...I never cheat it can be a bad habit!

WOOHOO! :) Tell that to Sister C! :yahoo:

philosophette

Gosh. There were bugs in the other quiz. :madder: Don't grab lotto tickets just yet. <_< :huh:

Try this one.... its the same questions with better grading system. :lol_grin:

Now I can use my evil grin again. :evil:

[url="http://www.quizilla.com/score/display.php?item_id=4763800"][u][b]TRY AGAIN!!! [/b][/u][/url]

Sr Mary Catharine OP

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1259203' date='Apr 28 2007, 08:17 PM']Gosh. There were bugs in the other quiz. :madder: Don't grab lotto tickets just yet. <_< :huh:

Try this one.... its the same questions with better grading system. :lol_grin:

Now I can use my evil grin again. :evil:

[url="http://www.quizilla.com/score/display.php?item_id=4763800"][u][b]TRY AGAIN!!! [/b][/u][/url][/quote]

I'm Mama Magaharita!

I've read every book on Don Bosco and the Salesians in English but it's been awhile!
I really couldn't remember a lot of the answers!

philosophette

[quote name='sr_betsy' post='1259231' date='Apr 28 2007, 07:56 PM']You Are Mama Margarita....wow.....I really don't know too much about Don Bosco...[/quote]

But he probably knows a lot about you! :biglol:

I know, I know, kinda cheesy, but I :love: :coagulated milk: !

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1259209' date='Apr 28 2007, 07:32 PM']I'm Mama Magaharita!

I've read every book on Don Bosco and the Salesians in English but it's been awhile![/quote]

Now I'm wondering if there should of been a The Salesian "Nuns" of Saint John Bosco, contemplative order.

Sure you dont want to change Sister Mary Catharine?

:P: :prop: :secret: :hehe: :hehehe: :lol_sign: Okay I'm :shutup: now. :lol: