An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aspirancy

puellapaschalis

puellapaschalis

Hello all,

I've just sent off an application for an aspirancy at AforementionedHouse (it sounds all very cloak and dagger this, doesn't it?). If I receive a favourable reply then I'll be able to share more details with you all (which I am quite eager to do: I think I have a chatterbox gene in my DNA and it's not helping matters!). In the meanwhile, please continue to keep me in your prayers, despite the dearth of any real information. Hopefully I can shortly share :)

Love and prayers,

PP

AccountDeleted

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1250026' date='Apr 20 2007, 05:48 PM']Hello all,

I've just sent off an application for an aspirancy at AforementionedHouse (it sounds all very cloak and dagger this, doesn't it?). If I receive a favourable reply then I'll be able to share more details with you all (which I am quite eager to do: I think I have a chatterbox gene in my DNA and it's not helping matters!). In the meanwhile, please continue to keep me in your prayers, despite the dearth of any real information. Hopefully I can shortly share :)

Love and prayers,

PP[/quote]

:bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray:
shhhhhh... it's a secret :rolleyes:
Prayers for your secret aspirancy!

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1250026' date='Apr 20 2007, 11:48 AM']Hello all,

Love and prayers,

PP[/quote]
Praying for you PP........looking forward to hearing all about it when you have more definite information. I'm praying for you !! :sign: :bigpray: :biglol:

puellapaschalis

[quote name='nunsense' post='1250028' date='Apr 20 2007, 01:17 PM']:bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray:
shhhhhh... it's a secret :rolleyes:
Prayers for your secret aspirancy![/quote]

I know, all my hush-hush-ness must seem a bit batty to many, but :bishop: was wise to ask what he did, I think. Sometimes it feels as though I'm so good at listening to anyone with an opinion that I can all too easily get confused unnecessarily. Hopefully I can be patient.

PP

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1250259' date='Apr 20 2007, 03:31 PM']I know, all my hush-hush-ness must seem a bit batty to many, but :bishop: was wise to ask what he did, I think. Sometimes it feels as though I'm so good at listening to anyone with an opinion that I can all too easily get confused unnecessarily. Hopefully I can be patient.

PP[/quote]

Nope -- not batty at all. I kept things hush-hush as well until later (that is at least the part of the community name).

Praying here as well.

-- Carmen

puellapaschalis

Hello all,

this morning I received an email from the bursar in reply to my letter - in July I will be an aspirant at [url="http://www.colwichabbey.org.uk/"]Colwich Abbey[/url] in Staffordshire. For stlmom - yes, it is Benedictine :)

Please keep me in your prayers.

PP

cathoholic_anonymous

I had a suspicion that it was going to be in England! :D:

The Colwich nuns have a gorgeous cat. (I know that's not a great reason for applying, but still...) Blessings on you as you continue to discern!