An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amway, Scam Or Great Investment?

RezaMikhaeil

Amway, scam or great investment?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oh, and one more thing. I gave a presentation to a family one time where there was a lawyer, and accountant and the family available. Their mentality was that even if the kid never made any money or ran volume. The business would be well worth it simply for the tax write offs. I can write off gas, any of the training matterals or other things I use for my business. So even if you have an objection that you would need to put money into an ownership business, you get to write off any business expense for taxes. I had my Dad (remember, CEO) do my taxes this year. He was very impressed. I have a guy in my business who is a great friend of mine (groomsman even) he is getting a Masters in Catholic studies. He does not put much time into the business, but uses some products and wrote a ton of stuff of of taxes and that helped his budget.

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='The Joey-O' post='1240904' date='Apr 12 2007, 09:35 PM']You should really know what you're talking about before you start posting. Or, if you don't and you're relying on sources, make it a credible source. The site that you posted is "Cellar of Comics". Here's some links that matter:[/quote]

Sarcasm, anyone?

[quote name='The Joey-O' post='1240904' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:35 PM']\
There are some people out there who have had bad experiences with Quixtar, Amway and Alticore, and they do the same thing that other people who fail at their jobs. They whine and complain and rail against their previous employer. They don't give a fair or balanced interpretation. Now, there are some people out there who have been genuinely harmed by an unethical franchisee or PDP. Unfortunately, some of these people cannot recognize the difference between individual franchisees and the franchise that they attain their license from.[/quote]

but there are people who had a bad experience with the catholic church. L_D made a scary post on another thread, and we see the priest scandals in the news. Does that mean we trust ever budge-type blog and leave?

Lets be baptist!!! what does wikipedia say?

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1240925' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:42 PM']Sarcasm, anyone?[/quote]

What do you mean? It is the cite you gave. I dont see any sarcasm in his post. Perfectly logical to question a website based on DC and Marvel comments when discussing a billion dollar debt-free business model.

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1240939' date='Apr 12 2007, 09:45 PM']What do you mean? It is the cite you gave. I dont see any sarcasm in his post. Perfectly logical to question a website based on DC and Marvel comments when discussing a billion dollar debt-free business model.[/quote]

I was being sarcastic. I thought that was kind obvious, especially with my "source."

oh. I didnt know you were being sarcastic considering you did call it a cult. I just assumed you were completely misinformed and were actually using that site.