An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Occult Influence On Our Government

FullTruth

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Justin (Wiccan)' post='1241497' date='Apr 13 2007, 01:57 PM']I don;t know any of those--were I to meet one, I would inform the police. (My natural temptation would be to beat such foolishness out of them ... but taking the law into one's own hands is frowned upon.)

That's an utterly fascinating accusation, Budge. Precisely what evidence do you have for it?
Is that supposed to be an insult? Trust me, I would think that the only people being insulted are the Jesuits--I was raised Baptist, not Catholic.
Perhaps because the suggestion that there is a connection is false?

Perhaps because the assertion that both Witches and Catholics use Latin is looking at the exceptions, not the rule?

Perhaps because all you are doing is making pointless, unevidenced accusations--better known as "bearing false witness"?[/quote]
You must uderstand. Budge has infallible knowledge on all subjects. :) I am sure she will correct all your errors of wicca, in the same way she tries to teach us about being Catholics.

Justin, you know when some person comes out of the blue, says they are new, and then act like they have been reading this board for weeks and SOUNDS just like one of the CATHOLICS here, its very interesting.

I know many online are not above using sockpuppets for their own purposes.

[quote]I am sure she will correct all your errors of wicca, in the same way she tries to teach us about being Catholics.[/quote]

Yeah because for all the wannabe witches here, talking about the errors of Wicca is a NO-NO.

What is interesting is how Catholics will ALIGN with witches AGAINST BIble Christians.

Happening only 2-3 posts in here. interesting.

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Budge' post='1241737' date='Apr 13 2007, 01:38 PM']Justin, you know when some person comes out of the blue, says they are new, and then act like they have been reading this board for weeks and SOUNDS just like one of the CATHOLICS here, its very interesting.

I know many online are not above using sockpuppets for their own purposes.[/quote]

More slander than cannot be backed up.

Justin (Wiccan)

[quote name='Budge' post='1241737' date='Apr 13 2007, 04:38 PM']Justin, you know when some person comes out of the blue, says they are new, and then act like they have been reading this board for weeks and SOUNDS just like one of the CATHOLICS here, its very interesting.

I know many online are not above using sockpuppets for their own purposes.[/quote]

Which has, what, precisely, to do with me? Or is this simply an attack against the person because you have no substantive response to the statements the person has made.

And lest it cause you any worry, I'm not a sock-puppet of anyone. I'm not tremendously worried about whether or not you believe that statement: it is true, but you have the free will to accept, or reject, the truth as you please.

this person has never been on this board before.

supposely they are a new ID.

but they are ANGRY at me for saying witches use Latin...

and yelling at me like one of you. people who are new to a board, do not have negative feelings towards some poster they only have talked to for 5 minutes.

come on I didnt fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

Edited by Budge

Justin (Wiccan)

[quote name='Budge' post='1241740' date='Apr 13 2007, 04:40 PM']What is interesting is how Catholics will ALIGN with witches AGAINST BIble Christians.[/quote]

Budge, so far I see no evidence that you are a Bible believer. I see false accusations, slander, false witness, and hatred. I do not even see love for others.

If I find a Bible Believer that Catholics are aligning with Wiccans against, I'll be sure to introduce him or her to you.

Guest T-Bone

Budge, did you know that it is possible to:

1) Lurk on a message board, WITHOUT registering?
2) Read threads that have existed before you registered at a message board?
3) Disagree with the all knowing Budge without being a liar or a puppet of the evil Catholics?

Justin (Wiccan)

[quote name='Budge' post='1241753' date='Apr 13 2007, 04:45 PM']this person has never been on this board before.

supposely they are a new ID.

but they are ANGRY at me for saying witches use Latin...
and yelling at me like one of you. people who are new to a board, do not have negative feelings towards some poster they only have talked to for 5 minutes.

come on I didnt fall off the turnip truck yesterday.[/quote]

I am not angry with you, nor am I "yelling." I am certainly not going to stand silent while you spout such magnificent baloney about Wicca, but there is no negative feeling in that stance: I defend my faith against any attacks.

[quote]Budge, so far I see no evidence that you are a Bible believer. I see false accusations, slander, false witness, and hatred. I do not even see love for others.

If I find a Bible Believer that Catholics are aligning with Wiccans against, I'll be sure to introduce him or her to you.[/quote]

what I'd ever do to you? You seem to have a huge personal problem with someone you barely even know.

Or are you ready to swim the Tiber?

Hmm the witches I used to know 20 years ago, used to be down on the Catholic Church for the "burning times" as they called it, interesting how Revelation 17 is coming to such fruition.

Brother Adam

[quote name='Budge' post='1241740' date='Apr 13 2007, 06:40 PM']Yeah because for all the wannabe witches here, talking about the errors of Wicca is a NO-NO.

What is interesting is how Catholics will ALIGN with witches AGAINST BIble Christians.

Happening only 2-3 posts in here. interesting.[/quote]

I don't see any "Bible Christians" (aka Fundamentalists) here, just trolls. at least not if you are trying to refer to yourself. I've many Calvinist and Fundamentalist friends, some of them are even pastors. None of them act like you. I know your not capable of seeing the fact that you were 'figured out' here along time ago. dUSt already said why he lets you stay here (practice for amateur apologists). I think its a fine thing that Catholics here stand up for others of any faith or belief when they are being trolled against and lied about. It's called honesty. Maybe though there is hope that one day you will decide to be honest and engage in real dialogue, maybe, but as long as you refuse to soften your heart to the Holy Spirit and believe in everything that Jesus taught, surrendering even your will to him, it won't happen.

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1241780' date='Apr 13 2007, 03:54 PM']I don't see any "Bible Christians" (aka Fundamentalists) here, just trolls. at least not if you are trying to refer to yourself. I've many Calvinist and Fundamentalist friends, some of them are even pastors. None of them act like you. I know your not capable of seeing the fact that you were 'figured out' here along time ago. dUSt already said why he lets you stay here (practice for amateur apologists). I think its a fine thing that Catholics here stand up for others of any faith or belief when they are being trolled against and lied about. It's called honesty. Maybe though there is hope that one day you will decide to be honest and engage in real dialogue, maybe, but as long as you refuse to soften your heart to the Holy Spirit and believe in everything that Jesus taught, surrendering even your will to him, it won't happen.[/quote]
The general element, that determines whether a malicious user is a troll or not, is the level of indignant emotions present in the person, coupled with the person's history with the forum or group. An indignant user who has had a previous normal relationship with the group is not a troll, even if the user uses methods of attack that are characteristic of a troll attack.
I think from what i see that budge has never had normal relations with this group

Edited by ttomm46

[quote]I am not angry with you, nor am I "yelling." I am certainly not going to stand silent while you spout such magnificent baloney about Wicca, but there is no negative feeling in that stance: I defend my faith against any attacks.[/quote]

Come on, the internet is FULL of witches that admit to using latin in their spellcraft and I showed the links.

Anyhow I asked why would this be something to make you so upset?

Would you going nuts if i said Wiccans all over the world did their spells in French or Japanese?

That isnt an "attack"

And if you take it as one, you are very thin-skinned.

Thy Geekdom Come

Budge, just to make a point, I want you to know that I ran Justin's IP address and there are no other Phatmassers registered here with it.

God bless,

Raphael