An Old School Catholic Message Board

Accused Of Being A Pagan

ttomm46

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Budge' post='1240599' date='Apr 12 2007, 07:43 PM']You all need to enhance your apologetic skills beyond...

"Liar Liar Pants on Fire!"

:rolleyes:[/quote]

But its so easy to use when the accusations you're defending against are merely lies, instead of well thought out arguments.

Hey the whole game here is just to claim everything I post is a lie, instead of actually dealing with it.

Its a pretty convienient thing for you all.

"You need to be saved in Jesus Christ"

LIAR!

"There will be a pretrib rapture"

LIAR!

any criticism of your church..

LIAR! It never happened!

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1240591' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:40 PM']mmmm....sangria! oh..my bad...wrong word. :spanking:[/quote]Yes, I know a few Catholics who have made sangria part of their life...an excellent libation. Hahaha!

I shouldn't say anymore. I wouldn't want to reveal the secret knowledge privy to those who have reached the 58th level of the Illuminati.

Nothing to see here...these aren't the droids you're looking for.

What is it about Catholics and the drinks?

Sheesh...

:rolleyes:

Berean...

Hey lets have a BEER!

Santeria...

SANGRIA...

PARTY!

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Budge' post='1240609' date='Apr 12 2007, 07:47 PM']Hey the whole game here is just to claim everything I post is a lie, instead of actually dealing with it.

Its a pretty convienient thing for you all.

"You need to be saved in Jesus Christ"

LIAR!

"There will be a pretrib rapture"

LIAR!

any criticism of your church..

LIAR! It never happened![/quote]

More lies and slander from the revisionist Budge.

Anyone that has been paying attention knows that this is not how it happens. I challenge Budge to come up with posts proving it...

[quote name='Budge' post='1240621' date='Apr 12 2007, 08:51 PM']Just more ad hominens.

But hey nothing new....[/quote]
Nope, we're all pretty used to your ad-hominems by now.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Budge' post='1240599' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:43 PM']You all need to enhance your apologetic skills beyond...

"Liar Liar Pants on Fire!"

:rolleyes:[/quote]Let's remember, you're working off the playbook of Jack Chick, whose centerpiece in his anti-Catholic propoganda was the testimony of Alberto Rivera (a total fraud). With this in mind, I sometimes wonder if I should refrain from providing a reasoned response, take your advice, and just call you a liar. Of course, that would be against forum rules (i.e. personal attack), and I find it much more effective to show exactly where you are lying or contradicting yourself.
[quote name='Budge' post='1240609' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:47 PM']Hey the whole game here is just to claim everything I post is a lie, instead of actually dealing with it.[/quote]Actually, the "whole game here" is to [u]prove[/u] that you lie. Self-contradiction makes it that much easier.

Edited by Mateo el Feo

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Budge' post='1240613' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:49 PM']What is it about Catholics and the drinks?

Sheesh...

:rolleyes:

Berean...

Hey lets have a BEER!

Santeria...

SANGRIA...

PARTY![/quote]What is it with Jesus and His drinks? His first miracle was turning water into wine, for goodness sake.

Edited by Mateo el Feo

Phoenix Reborn

[quote name='ttomm46' post='1240624' date='Apr 12 2007, 06:53 PM']Clean up on aisle 5 please!! :lol_roll:[/quote]

Sorry, I got the mop stuck in the drainpipe again...would, by any chance, aisle 5 have any extras?

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1240641' date='Apr 12 2007, 09:59 PM']Sorry, I got the mop stuck in the drainpipe again...would, by any chance, aisle 5 have any extras?[/quote]

didn't Jack Chick have tracts about the terrible secrets of a Catholic Priest who never existed except in his mind?