An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bad News, Need Prayer

lsoliman

[font="Georgia"][size=4]Please pray for me:

[url="http://veritas-lsoliman.blogspot.com/"]http://veritas-lsoliman.blogspot.com/[/url][/size][/font]

cathoholic_anonymous

"Can you drink the cup that I am to drink?"

God bless you. My prayers are with you.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Son of Our Lady of Good Counsel' post='1227038' date='Apr 3 2007, 12:07 AM'][font="Georgia"][size=4]Please pray for me:

[url="http://veritas-lsoliman.blogspot.com/"]http://veritas-lsoliman.blogspot.com/[/url][/size][/font][/quote]

I am so sad for your pain, but know that many saints were either rejected from communities or had to leave them for one reason or another. I will pray that God shows you where He wants you to be to serve Him best. Our Lord was rejected by this world, and yet asked His Father to forgive us all. Use this trial to make yourself stronger in love and faith for God.

My prayers are with you.

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1227140' date='Apr 2 2007, 11:39 AM']My prayers dear one.

Surrender and Trust.

God Bless[/quote]

Thank you so much, you too will be in my prayers. I hope I find my little niche in the vineyard of the Lord.

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1227155' date='Apr 2 2007, 11:51 AM']"Can you drink the cup that I am to drink?"

God bless you. My prayers are with you.[/quote]

Thank you. Our Lord's agony in the Garden of Gethsemane has been replaying in my mind, your quote from that scene has strengthened me. Thanks also for your prayers, you will be in mine.

[quote name='nunsense' post='1227176' date='Apr 2 2007, 12:12 PM']I am so sad for your pain, but know that many saints were either rejected from communities or had to leave them for one reason or another. I will pray that God shows you where He wants you to be to serve Him best. Our Lord was rejected by this world, and yet asked His Father to forgive us all. Use this trial to make yourself stronger in love and faith for God.

My prayers are with you.[/quote]

Thank you. The Lord has permitted me to undergo this pain and to learn from it. I know His Will will give me great peace and joy, because He only wants the best for me and a place where I will serve Him best.

Your words have encouraged me, I can't thank you enough! You're in my prayers this Holy Week.

[quote name='Pia' post='1227221' date='Apr 2 2007, 12:43 PM']My heart aches for you. You are in my prayers.[/quote]

Thank you so much, I know your prayers will be strong before the throne of God. You're in my prayers too.

sarcasmguy126

all i know is that--even if it's not what you wanted, or felt God wanted--you can rest assured that God has other plans for you

peace

The Lord has not abandoned you, He is showing you the way. It may not be the way YOU have chosen, but His path. Be open to the whisperings of your heart.There is a reason that particular order may not be for you, do not be discouraged. Your future work may take you down a road you never dreamed of. I share your dissapointment, but encourage you to place yourself on the altar of His love. It is not YOUR will but HIS. And He did not promise anyone that this would be easy.
I hope that the fathers have shared with you why you were not accepted. Take this information and grow by it. It may be true, it might not be. Start your search again!
Our prayers join with you.
Alicemary

You are in my prayers. "Pray, hope, and don't worry". That is what I was told to do when I couldn't enter the novitiate, and it works. But time is really the only remedy. Abandon yourself, like you are doing, and all will be will.

"All will be well, and all will be well, and all manner of things will be well."

God bless you and Mary keep you,
Lauren

Ora et Labora

MFVA...? Are they the friars in Alabama?? I'm sooo sorry to here this news. It must be such a cross to have to carry. But, once, from a friend, I was told during hard times that God gives some more difficult paths then others because He knows they can handle it! That is a little encouraging...if only a little. God bless you!