An Old School Catholic Message Board

Happy Feast Day

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

Drinks all around!

The Feast of the Annuncation - Happy Feast Day Sister Mary Catharine!!

:cheers: :beer: :cupid:

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:iloveyou: Sister Mary Catharine

:sign:

HeavenlyCalling

A very happy feast day to her!!!

Did Sister take a break from Phatmass for Lent, I haven't seen her around lately.

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Thanks everyone for your feast day greetings!
For those who are wondering, in my community our feast day may be our name or our title. My full name is Sr. Mary Catharine of Jesus, OP and I took the Annunciation after my title. My St. Catherine is St. Catharine of Alexandria!

As novice mistress, the sisters give me a little party! I think Sr. Diana Marie has a little something up her sleeve!

Thanks for all your prayers! Please pray for the FOUR who will be entering in the next few months and for our 3 aspirants!

I pray for all of you so much! I think it's my mission within my mission. I bring you to the feet of Jesus everyday through our Blessed Mother's hands!

Happy Feast day to all!

Sr. Mary Catharine

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1219447' date='Mar 25 2007, 05:15 PM']Thanks for all your prayers! Please pray for the FOUR who will be entering in the next few months and for our 3 aspirants!

I pray for all of you so much! I think it's my mission within my mission. I bring you to the feet of Jesus everyday through our Blessed Mother's hands!

Happy Feast day to all!

Sr. Mary Catharine[/quote]

Praise be Jesus Christ now and forever!!!!!! We will definitely pray for your newcomers, I'll storm heaven!

And THANK YOU for your prayers!

Amanda

Edited by AlterDominicus

HeavenlyCalling

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1219447' date='Mar 25 2007, 05:15 PM']Thanks for all your prayers! Please pray for the FOUR who will be entering in the next few months and for our 3 aspirants!

Happy Feast day to all!

Sr. Mary Catharine[/quote]
It so wonderful that you are getting vocations!!!! I will pray for all of you, and maybe we'll see pics of them on the blog?

Edited by HeavenlyCalling

the lords sheep

[quote]I pray for all of you so much! I think it's my mission within my mission. I bring you to the feet of Jesus everyday through our Blessed Mother's hands![/quote]

Sister Mary Catherine,
Happy Feast Day!
Thank you so very much for your prayers. I know I speak for a lot of people when I say, discernment can be really hard, and I take incredible comfort in the knowledge that others are praying for me.

May God Bless you especially on this day!!

In Jesus and Mary,
Lauren

FOUR postulants?? I spoke with you not even a month ago and it was only up to three wasn't it? Where are these wonderful young women coming from?!

Wow this is amazing! I'm so excited!

Before Greta and Sr. Diana Marie...who was the last postulant and how long ago?

Where WILL everyone fit?!

~Lauren :)

Sr Mary Catharine OP

[quote name='Blessed Imelda Pray for Us' post='1219688' date='Mar 26 2007, 12:15 AM']FOUR postulants?? I spoke with you not even a month ago and it was only up to three wasn't it? Where are these wonderful young women coming from?!

Wow this is amazing! I'm so excited!

Before Greta and Sr. Diana Marie...who was the last postulant and how long ago?
Where WILL everyone fit?!

~Lauren :)[/quote]

Don't worry! We can have 7 in the novitiate and then we can take over the old "lay sisters" dorm! Do continue to pray for them!

If the Lord blesses us with lots of vocations than we can found a monastery in England and Australia! :-)

SMC

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1220091' date='Mar 27 2007, 10:28 AM']Don't worry! We can have 7 in the novitiate and then we can take over the old "lay sisters" dorm! Do continue to pray for them!

If the Lord blesses us with lots of vocations than we can found a monastery in England and Australia! :-)

SMC[/quote]

You have my prayers for vocations to your community.
:bigpray:

I think that Sr. Catharine would love the prospect of running out of room in the novitiate!! A great problem to have!!!
Alicemary

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1220091' date='Mar 26 2007, 09:28 PM']Don't worry! We can have 7 in the novitiate and then we can take over the old "lay sisters" dorm! Do continue to pray for them!

SMC[/quote]

Okie you can found in those two places, but would you perhaps circle back around and found in Minnesota! Besides Sister Mary Martin would like that! Maybe even plant it in Rochester! :idiot: :flex: did I mention its raining here? :rain: Besides another Sister says that there are alot of vocations from here, which I surprisingly didnt know!!!!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee???? :lol: