An Old School Catholic Message Board

My New Blog!

lsoliman

[size=4][font="Georgia"][b]God give you His peace.

I just started a blog today!

Please God, I'll be entering the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal Word this October and I thought I'd write on my last six months in the "world", and maybe dialogue with other potential vocations and such.

Check it out: [url="http://veritas-lsoliman.blogspot.com/"]http://veritas-lsoliman.blogspot.com/[/url]

+IHS+[/b][/font][/size]

very cool- you'll be in my prayers!
That is my fave depiction of St. Francis!
Forget the birds and cute little animals- look towards the Passion.

Edited by JuCa

Ora et Labora

Sorry this is TT; I forgot to log Kristina out.

Edited by Ora et Labora

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1214182' date='Mar 15 2007, 02:50 PM']There are a couple of us who are post-PCPA's, so welcome to the board and to the Franciscan Phatmass family :)[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome!

What do you mean by "post-pcpa's"?

[quote name='JuCa' post='1214144' date='Mar 15 2007, 02:05 PM']very cool- you'll be in my prayers!
That is my fave depiction of St. Francis!
Forget the birds and cute little animals- look towards the Passion.[/quote]

Thanks for the prayers Juca!

I feel the same way about St. Francis and the pets! I hate them! Only the Cross for me!

Marieteresa

Howdy! Its another Florida person! Cool Beans what parish are you in? I am so happy there is another person on here from the sunshine state! Prayers for you!

[quote name='Son of Our Lady of Good Counsel' post='1214208' date='Mar 15 2007, 04:34 PM']Thanks for the welcome!

What do you mean by "post-pcpa's"?[/quote]

Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration - (Mother Angelica's community, for instance).

DeoOptimoMaximo

Greetings to another Floridian!

I'm looking forward to visiting ur blog! I'm a seminarian with the Glenmary Home Missioners of America, studying at the Pontifical College Josephinum.

The PCPA's are close to my heart, having visited OLAM last Lent during a mission placement with Glenmary in NW Alabama! What a wonderful family M. Angelica's communities are! :priest:

I'd love to learn more about the MFVA's (more than what is on their website)

In His Service,
~Shawn

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1214218' date='Mar 15 2007, 03:54 PM']Howdy! Its another Florida person! Cool Beans what parish are you in? I am so happy there is another person on here from the sunshine state! Prayers for you![/quote]

Hey Floridian!!!

I attend the Church of the Little Flower in Coral Gables. Thanks for the prayers, I need them all.

[quote name='DeoOptimoMaximo' post='1214391' date='Mar 15 2007, 09:53 PM']Greetings to another Floridian!

I'm looking forward to visiting ur blog! I'm a seminarian with the Glenmary Home Missioners of America, studying at the Pontifical College Josephinum.

The PCPA's are close to my heart, having visited OLAM last Lent during a mission placement with Glenmary in NW Alabama! What a wonderful family M. Angelica's communities are! :priest:

I'd love to learn more about the MFVA's (more than what is on their website)

In His Service,
~Shawn[/quote]

Awesome!

The MFVAs are great, let me know what you want to know about them, I'm at your humble service.

The PCPAs are wonderful, I love them all! They are one the most beautiful women I've ever seen. They have to be, they reflect their Spouse very well!!!

[quote name='viking' post='1214448' date='Mar 16 2007, 07:27 AM']Your blog looks great. Are you going to be a brother or a priest?[/quote]

Thanks!

Well, I'll enter as a postulant, then a brother, then a priest. It's the typical religious life process, its been like that for almost 800 years so I guess it works! LOL!

[quote name='Jennirom' post='1214558' date='Mar 16 2007, 11:25 AM']A Great Blog................I'm looking forard to following your journey..........God Bless. LOL !![/quote]

Thanks a lot!

God bless you!