An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ways To Tell What Denominations, Are Actually Free Masons.

White Knight

[quote]Almost every single Protestant religion has ties to Free Masons.[/quote]

Sure they are everywhere.

The daugters are as cholk full as Roman Catholicism of Masonry.

If that initiation K of C oath was correct, would they publically admit it on a message board?. Im sure its been somewhat modernized but probably along those same lines.

[img]http://www.traditio.com/comment/com0311t.jpg[/img]

New York's Cardinal O'Connor Poses with Two Freemasons Wearing Their Masonic Aprons (October 13, 1997)

Correction:

THREE Masons pose for a picture, with TWO admitting to belonging.

YORK RITE, the openly Catholic branch of Freemasonry..

[img]http://www.cephasministry.com/maltaknightsx.JPG[/img]

[img]http://malta.co.uk/KHS/hhvic.JPG[/img]

[i]
KKnight Commander Victor Licari was promoted Magistral Delegate in November 1997. While the Knights all welcomed and congratulated him, he set off in his new promotion by working for the Magistral Delegation of Malta. He formed his new Council members, and also a new Sub-Committee for Religious Function. Last May HE Victor Licari went to Turin to meet our members of the Order to meditate in the presence of the Holy Shroud of our Lord Jesus. Last October our Magistral Delegate H.E. Victor Licari attended a four-day Consulta at Palazzo Della Rovere, in Rome. The Grand Master of the Order Card.Carlo Furno, together with Lieutenants and Magistral Delegates had an audience with His Holiness the Pope.[/i]

To be fair here, there are tons of Freemasons elsewhere...

[url="http://sub.namb.net/evangelism/iev/mason.asp"]SOUTHERN BAPTISTS ON FREEMASONS[/url]

I consider Southern Baptist a sold out denomination as well...

{as I said most of the churches are falling into apostasty}
[quote]
n light of the fact that many tenets and teachings of Freemasonry are not compatible with Christianity and Southern Baptist doctrine, while others are compatible with Christianity and Southern Baptist doctrine,[b]we therefore recommend that consistent with our denomination's deep convictions regarding the priesthood of the believer and the autonomy of the local church, membership in a Masonic Order be a matter of personal conscience.[/b][/quote]

Why not just say openly anyone who is a Mason is NOT a Christian.

Masonry is antichrist.

Edited by Budge

[url="http://www.masonicexchange.com/SearchResults.aspx"]GET YOUR KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS RING FROM THE MASONIC EXCHANGE[/url]

Look it up. I cant do everyone's homework around here.

Not someone that follows Constantine and his descendants.

Anyhow whether someone is a born again believer or not is what matters most.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Budge' post='1213751' date='Mar 14 2007, 05:56 PM']Wow we heard it here, first, Christianity is a 'secret society" with rituals, maybe Catholicism is...

{all those apostles who got beaten, jailed, whipped and martyred, must have been bad secret keepers}

<_<[/quote]

Which is one reason why the early Christians kept their society a secret. Also Budge I find you to be hypocritical, to this day to the best of my knowledge you have yet to reveal where you attend church. And have chosen to keep it a secret.

As always do as Budge says, not as Budge does...

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1214062' date='Mar 15 2007, 01:18 PM']Which is one reason why the early Christians kept their society a secret. Also Budge I find you to be hypocritical, to this day to the best of my knowledge you have yet to reveal where you attend church. And have chosen to keep it a secret.
As always do as Budge says, not as Budge does...[/quote]

Budge, I thought keeping secrets was sinful? Why are you withholding information as to which church (or denomination) you attend?

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1214051' date='Mar 15 2007, 12:07 PM']Look it up. I cant do everyone's homework around here.

Not someone that follows Constantine and his descendants.

Anyhow whether someone is a born again believer or not is what matters most.[/quote]
But you have been asked a question Budge, why are you refusing to answer??
Is it a secret?

I'm going to ask you as well Budge, why do you not tell people which church you belong too.

I'm very vocal that I don't attend any kind of church anymore, and yet I could go to any church that proclaims Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God, and that Jesus Christ is the Great I AM and worship there because I'm not prejudiced against anybody who has that testimony.

[quote]Budge, I thought keeping secrets was sinful? Why are you withholding information as to which church (or denomination) you attend?[/quote]

I dont keep it secret.

In fact I remember somewhere on here in last weeks saying I left a GOOD indpt Baptist church I was in for years when I recently moved.

I am in between church homes, still seeking a church family in my new community.

The indp Baptist preacher here preached false doctrine from the pulpit.

KnightofChrist

Ok budge but just because something is sercet does not mean it is evil to keep that secert or make it.

Like say I asked...

How much is your weight? What race are you? How old are you? What was the name of the Catholic Church you attended? What other Christian groups do you belong too? What other Blogs or Forms do you post/member of?

kenrockthefirst

[quote name='Budge' post='1214204' date='Mar 15 2007, 03:27 PM']The indp Baptist preacher here preached false doctrine from the pulpit.[/quote]

How do you know it was false? But what standard? By whose authority?

How many times will you be caught on that hook?

[quote]How do you know it was false? But what standard? By whose authority?

How many times will you be caught on that hook?[/quote]

When a preacher preaches TOUCH not the LORDs ANOINTED and points to themselves thats a problem!

Just like Paul Crouch and his complaints about "heresy hunters"

I apply the Biblical standards I preach here, NOT JUST TO YOUR CHURCH, but OTHERS.