An Old School Catholic Message Board

When Priests Pilfer

Urib2007

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1212067' date='Mar 11 2007, 01:45 PM']I didn't join Phatmass to learn about Catholicism. If I told you I did then I'd be lying to all of you. I joined because I wanted to show you guys this information, i.e. New World Order's agenda, Illuminati, etc. I know that the majority of you aren't going to believe everything I post. Heck, I wouldn't believe everything I read either, especially off of a forum. I just hope maybe one of you have at least done a bit of research on what I've mentioned to you. I didn't make any of this stuff up and I'm not some crazy kook who lives in a basement. I'm an educated person who wants to spread these messages to you guys.[/quote]

This might be a bit more believable except for the fact this story has nothing to do you with your new world order or your pretend Illuminati. So the only reason you posted this was to be insulting and/or annoying.

And yes, you are protestant, since you are obviously not Catholic or Orthodox, and you spend most of your time here protesting the Church.
Non-denominational is simply a catch word for those people who are too vague in their beliefs to actually join a larger group. Its a great excuse to make up your own religion, and not ever be pinned down to any specifics. But remember while individuals have relationships with God, God has dealt with us as groups, and made his covanants WITH groups, with someone in charge.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1212585' date='Mar 12 2007, 12:03 PM']This might be a bit more believable except for the fact this story has nothing to do you with your new world order or your pretend Illuminati. So the only reason you posted this was to be insulting and/or annoying.

And yes, you are protestant, since you are obviously not Catholic or Orthodox, and you spend most of your time here protesting the Church.
Non-denominational is simply a catch word for those people who are too vague in their beliefs to actually join a larger group. Its a great excuse to make up your own religion, and not ever be pinned down to any specifics. But remember while individuals have relationships with God, God has dealt with us as groups, and made his covanants WITH groups, with someone in charge.[/quote]

To be honest, I don't really enjoy reading your posts to me. Most of the time you're negative and you act like a Mrs. Know it All. You know nothing about me, so don't go and call me a Protestant. Why on earth would I be a Protestant when its founder was a member of the brutal Rosicrucian group. I don't like Martin Luther at all. :rolleyes: You made me laugh when you said "pretend Illuminati and NWO." You'll be wishing you weren't acting so ignorant when you see that everything I've been saying regarding the NWO comes into fruition. There will be a time when everyone on this board will see that the New World Order and the Illuminati are all 100% ACCURATE. I am so confident about what I know.

Edited by Urib2007

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1212594' date='Mar 12 2007, 04:15 PM']To be honest, I don't really enjoy reading your posts to me. Most of the time you're negative and you act like a Mrs. Know it All. You know nothing about me, so don't go and call me a Protestant. Why on earth would I be a Protestant when its founder was a member of the brutal Rosicrucian group. I don't like Martin Luther at all. :rolleyes:[/quote]

You aren't Catholic and you aren't Orthodox, and you spend your time here posting stuff that is some way insults the Church or the hierarchy or our history or our beliefs or whatever else you can find online. You are also convinced the church is part and pascel of a new world worder.
You think you get positive reviews for that????
If that is not protesting, what is :).

[b][color="#000000"][size=3]Brown wants 'new world order' to fight global warming
[/size][/color][/b]

Mon Mar 12, 4:20 AM ET

[b]LONDON (AFP)[/b] - Gordon Brown, likely to be the next prime minister, [size=2][b]will deliver a speech calling for a "new world order" to combat global warming on Monday.
[/b][/size]
According to excerpts released by the finance ministry, Chancellor of the Exchequer Brown will also say the United Nations should make the fight against global warming a core "pillar" of its international mission.

[img]http://www.cod-crusaders.org.uk/images/gordon_brown.jpg[/img]

Brown will praise the European Union's progress in combatting climate change after EU leaders on Friday agreed to reduce emissions of carbon dioxide by 20 percent by 2020, compared to 1990 levels.

He is set to announce domestic policy proposals that are targetted at helping Britons save energy, thereby cutting their individual carbon emissions, ahead of the government's publication of its Climate Change Bill on Tuesday.

"People want to make the right choices and they want help to take the right decisions," Brown will say.

"Government must provide practical help with, wherever possible, incentives in preference to penalties."

Brown is the favourite to be Britain's next prime minister, as Tony Blair has pledged to step down by September.

[quote]Why on earth would I be a Protestant when its founder was a member of the brutal Rosicrucian group. I don't like Martin Luther at all. rolleyes.gif[/quote]

Im called a Protestant all the time on here but Im really not.{Im a Bible believing Christians]

Most of the Protestant churches are daughters.

I consider Lutheranism "Catholic Lite"

[quote name='Budge' post='1213269' date='Mar 13 2007, 09:36 PM']Im called a Protestant all the time on here but Im really not.{Im a Bible believing Christians]

Most of the Protestant churches are daughters.

I consider Lutheranism "Catholic Lite"[/quote]

For clarity one is protestant when they are not part of the Catholic or Orthodox church. They do not have to be from the origins of Luther or Calvin or any other reformer. They are long dead and many of their ideas are long distorted to things they did not want. I could start my own church tomorrow if I went insane and because I am Catholic I could not claim to be from any of the other reformers but from myself. I would be insane but that would be the condition. Even someone who never knew Jesus who picked up a bible out of a book store or something could start a church but it would still be protestant because they are not in communion with the successors of the apostles, thus the Catholic Church. As for your interesting sneer about Lutherans being 'Catholic Lite', I think I have heard it before. I think I even laughed too... actually its quite funny... but only because its true in some cases but not so true in more than one case.