An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Imperishable Catholic Church...

Akalyte

[quote name='Budge' post='1214966' date='Mar 17 2007, 01:16 PM']Of course he was, he had kicked open the door to the demonic world inviting them in daily, to the point he used to SCARE the monks living with him who heard the voices coming out of his cell nightly.

Another demonic saint praying to false spirits.

The Bible tells us straight out, we are NOT to worship [or pray] to angels!!!!

Col 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and [b]worshipping of angels[/b], intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an ANGEL of light.

SO what did Padre Pio Do? The complete opposite!
www.opusangelorum.org/English/Padrepio.html[/quote]
Luckily, I don't pray to angels, on only to Jesus Christ.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1214966' date='Mar 17 2007, 01:16 PM']The Bible tells us straight out, we are NOT to worship [or pray] to angels!!!!
Col 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and [b]worshipping of angels[/b], intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an ANGEL of light.[/quote]
The verse says worship, doesn't say a thing about prayer now does it??

MAt 18: 10: "See that you do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell you that in heaven their angels always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven.

So our angels stand before the throne of God. It is natural to pray to them asking them to intercede on our behalf before the throne.
Praying is not worshipping.

theculturewarrior

I was just trying to help. I knew when I said that that there were some things that people generally don't understand about the Church. I will be praying for you!

theculturewarrior

In Revelation the Angels bring the prayers of the Saints before the throne of God. It is only natural to ask them to help you. (People ask librarians for help but they are not worshipping them).

Budge, the pharisees said that Jesus cast out demons by the father of demons, and you are calling Saint Padre Pio, a very holy man, demonic. You really should be more careful of who you accuse of evil. It is a sin, and it is Satan's favorite past-time.

theculturewarrior

[quote name='Budge' post='1214966' date='Mar 17 2007, 12:16 PM']Of course he was, he had kicked open the door to the demonic world inviting them in daily, to the point he used to SCARE the monks living with him who heard the voices coming out of his cell nightly.

Another demonic saint praying to false spirits.

The Bible tells us straight out, we are NOT to worship [or pray] to angels!!!!

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an ANGEL of light.

SO what did Padre Pio Do? The complete opposite!
www.opusangelorum.org/English/Padrepio.html[/quote]

Jesus was tempted by Satan himself. That doesn't mean He is to blame for it.

Temptation is not sin.

Ive studied Padre Pio and he scared even the monks around him.

I do not believe Stigmata is of God, that may take another post.

theculturewarrior

[quote name='Budge' post='1215794' date='Mar 19 2007, 11:22 AM']when you INVITE them in.[/quote]

I would really like a clarification on this.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Budge' post='1215778' date='Mar 19 2007, 12:13 PM']Ive studied Padre Pio...[/quote]Ahhh, something to make me laugh in the morning.

[quote name='Budge' post='1215794' date='Mar 19 2007, 12:22 PM']when you INVITE them in.[/quote]
I don't invite Demons to attack me Budge.

I just say things like the NWO are a bunch of retards who war against God, a being they live and move and have their being in.

If I called you a Retard, do you think you'd get upset at me.

I don't invite, I openly attack them and show my disgust for them. They hate that and attack me for saying those things, and then I get to war against them in the spirit.

I'm not praying to Angels. I don't invite demons into my home. I cover my home, my mind, my heart, my soul, and my body with the holy blood of Jesus Christ, which is extraordinary protection against them. They are really minor nusiences who I can deal with really easily.

Real Occultists don't like me because I say they are a bunch of retards. I send their curses back at them, and I eliminate them.