An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Primacy Of Peter

KnightofChrist

thessalonian

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1211558' date='Mar 10 2007, 08:36 PM']Don't you think that's a pretty closed minded and "I know it all" attitude? Maybe you're wrong but just dont know it? Nobody is perfect you know?

Even as an Orthodox, I dont confront those that dont agree with Orthodoxy with that attitude but allow a friendly dialog to take place. You'd be surprised, there's alot of people that dont believe in your faith that could teach you about your faith in ways that you're not aware of at this moment.

Reza[/quote]

Nope. Judgy Judgy. You take my quote out of context. The reason for the response was in this statement:

"I challenge you to prove it beyond doubt!"

This statements indicates that the individual is not really open and therefore I said what I did. We can have our discussions but such a person with such an attitude need not patronize me. I been in more respectful dialogue with those who disagree with me by accident than you have been on purpose I would wager. And no I am not wrong on the papacy. Sorry. And if someone has a correction for my regading the Catholic faith, by all means present it to me. I am indeed not perfect but the bride of Christ is.

Edited by thessalonian

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Azriel' post='1212655' date='Mar 12 2007, 03:26 PM']I was just getting around to responding, when I saw Cmom's post. Knock it off, or its closed. Period.[/quote]

Agreed, it's pretty sad when I get people PMing me telling me "I like what you said in the Primacy of Peter thread", Roman Catholics mind you... and numerous invites to other Catholic Community Forum because of the attitudes of a few that are turning this into a "Roman Supremacy" section of this forum rather then a "interreligious dialogue" section of this forum.

Reza