An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Just Want To Praise The Lord Right Now, Can We All Do That Here

FullTruth

There is no other than Jesus Christ that I want beside me.
He has made me glad.
And I shall say of the lord:
You are my shield, my strength, my portion, deliverer, my shelter, strong tower, my very present help in time of need.

I don't care if you Catholic or Protestant. Do you feel like this tonight?

I know many of you probably think my posts are very abrassive, and many things I talk about are so out to left field. So I'm moving my focus off of the enemy and I just want to talk about who Jesus Christ is to me.

Sometimes, I love going into my prayer closet, and I talk to Jesus Christ the way I would talk to a lover, for Jesus Christ is the lover of my soul. I love him so much.

I love hearing songs like All I want, and Draw me close by Michael W. Smith. I can sit back and worship to those songs for hours at a time. Reading my bible and listening to those songs put my heart and mind into such a place of worship and love of God.

The verse above comes from a song from a CD I have from North East Christian College. It is such a beautiful song about how powerful and beautiful our lord Jesus Christ is.

PS, I don't think you need to put this in the Debate Table. Open Mic would be better! You won't get much debate on how beautiful and wonderful the Lord is :)

Im worried about you Full Truth ever since you have admitted you are having physical manifestations of demons. [the singing you mentioned over on another thread]

I hope you have truly turned yourself over to Jesus Christ and have been born again.

I am glad to see you are praising God. This must be something we all remember to do.

Praise God for His majesty and His gift of salvation to us!

Praise God for all good things flow from Him!

Praise God for His love and Grace!

Praise God for everything He does for us!

[quote name='Budge' post='1210287' date='Mar 8 2007, 06:42 AM']Im worried about you Full Truth ever since you have admitted you are having physical manifestations of demons. [the singing you mentioned over on another thread]

I hope you have truly turned yourself over to Jesus Christ and have been born again.

I am glad to see you are praising God. This must be something we all remember to do.

Praise God for His majesty and His gift of salvation to us!

Praise God for all good things flow from Him!

Praise God for His love and Grace!

Praise God for everything He does for us![/quote]
Thanks for your concern. Any prayers you want to pray for me would be appreciated.

On your question,

I've come before God in repentance, I've been Baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and I am filled with the holy ghost. I don't think I'd be alive any other way if I hadn't been. I am free from the sins that once held me back from serving God in holiness. There is not a day that I don't praise God for his goodness.

Edited by FullTruth