An Old School Catholic Message Board

Visiting

be_thou_my_vision

A Yearning Heart

WOW! That is a fantastic story! Talk about the action of the Holy Spirit! and to "know" in and instant where you are called! You are indeed blessed! You have my prayers for the coming year. Keep us informed...

I am so glad that everything is working out well for you and you plan to enter in the fall. I will pray for you. :bigpray: :bigpray:

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' post='1213259' date='Mar 13 2007, 10:29 PM']I talked to my parents just now and I have their support. Please keep praying though.[/quote]
That is very good news indeed. It makes it easier with parental/family support. Or so I've heard!

Divine_Mercy504

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' post='1213496' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:38 AM']Wow, the talk with my parents went really well. God can certainly change hearts.
Keep praying... I'm praying for all of you too![/quote]

You are [i]very[/i] blessed to have your parents' support in your decision. The Lord is so good! I am so glad that everything is going well for you!

God Bless,
Rachel

A Yearning Heart

Congratulations on having so much support! The Lord is indeed opening all the doors for you...
You will be in my prayers.
:sign: