An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pope's Second Hand Man United With Uri

Budge

KnightofChrist

Matthew 16:18-19

[quote]18 And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 [b]And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.[/b][/quote]

[quote] Mark 2:10
Some scribes who were Pharisees saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors and said to his disciples, "Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?" Jesus heard this and said to them (that), "Those who are well do not need a physician, but the sick do. I did not come to call the righteous but sinners."[/quote]Who said there was anything wrong with eatng with unbelievers?

There is something wrong yoking with their organizations and believing their false religions will bring "peace"

[quote]I keep coming back here hoping for something intellectually stimulating like all the great Protestant/Catholic debates of the old days. There is no good Bible study, no challenges left here anymore...all the good dialogue and debates I'm involved in now take place through email or in person. I said in another post I'm trying to come back here again after a year away, but there's just nothing of substance anymore to reply to.[/quote]

You miss the 5,487th debate on the Transubstantiation dont you? Easier to answer I suppose with cut and paste since there are issues now being brought up here that arent answered by GETYOURCATHOLICANSWER.com

Ill do a seperate thread on the KEYS.