An Old School Catholic Message Board

To Cmotherofpirl: Your Avatar

Budge

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1209775' date='Mar 7 2007, 12:33 PM']Henry Makow, astute inventor and essayist, says that occultic symbols are key components of the satanic conspiracy that now confronts us with maximum force and evil.
"This satanic conspiracy," Makow warns, "succeeds only because people cannot believe something so colossal and monstrous actually exists." - [i]Lucifer is the Secret God of Secular Society - Occult Agents Control Humanity"[/i]

The world is a contest for our souls. The people who are pushing products, violence, and sex are not operating on a random, 'whatever sells' basis. They have Masonic symbols in their logos. The top players are following an occult script designed to enslave us body and soul. They are building a gigantic prison based on their own mental hell. This is the New World Order; we are the inmates. -- Henry Makow

It is, in fact, "satanic indoctrination," Makow emphasizes, and we are all locked into the prison classroom as this mental poison from hell is piped in to us 24 hours a day, seven days a week.[/quote]

Symbols are not magic, they are drawing on a paper. But if they are magic as you claim, you have deliberately posted evil magic on this website and therefore are doing the work of satan himself. Nice going, now we know who you work for.

Mateo el Feo

Waiting for someone to complain about my avatar, St. Ignatius. As everyone knows, he was an important member of the super-secret Illuminati, and personally could trace his blood line to the royal family of planet Quasar.

Edited by Mateo el Feo

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1209791' date='Mar 7 2007, 10:00 AM']Symbols are not magic, they are drawing on a paper. But if they are magic as you claim, you have deliberately posted evil magic on this website and therefore are doing the work of satan himself. Nice going, now we know who you work for.[/quote]

Yikes, dear dear dear mother of all da fine pearls! You're getting out your daggers. How else do you want us to show you which symbols are evil if we don't post them? Shall I perhaps describe each symbol to everyone of you? Hmm... Let's see how that would go...

"Hi, phatmassers. Well, there's an evil symbol you all need to look out for. It's a triangular type shape with three horizontal lines and then there's a vertical one that crosses through it too. Oh, and wait, there's also a couple of dots on the far right end of the triangle."

Now one thing that has bothered me is you're alleging that "I work for satan." Now that's not very Catholic like, is it mother of pirl? That's rude and uncalled for. How on earth can you be a moderator on this site with an attitude like that? :idontknow:

Wowzers is all I can say with your nasty remarks. And by the way, I take pride in exposing satan's evil works. I want people on here to know stuff they probably have never heard of before. I love everyone of you guys and am not here to fight and argue. I'm a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and love Him with all my heart. We as followers of Jesus are supposed to teach others. How can you fight a war if you don't study the opponent's tactics? How can you win a game if you don't study and observe the other team's plays?

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1209791' date='Mar 7 2007, 08:00 PM']Symbols are not magic, they are drawing on a paper. But if they are magic as you claim, you have deliberately posted evil magic on this website and therefore are doing the work of satan himself. Nice going, now we know who you work for.[/quote]

When you assume someone that's exposing the works of the devil as working [b]for[/b] the devil than i just don't know anymore :idontknow:
You are the one thats been caught out and saying that someone work for the devil
because he is [b]esxposing[/b] the devil is just pitiful:(
I must admit it,i like it when you let your guard down :lol_roll:

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1209803' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:19 PM']When you assume someone that's exposing the works of the devil as working [b]for[/b] the devil than i just don't know anymore :idontknow:
You are the one thats been caught out and saying that someone work for the devil
I must admit it,i like it when you let your guard down :lol_roll:[/quote]CMOM, consider yourself pitifully [b]esxposed[/b].

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1209810' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:31 PM']CMOM, consider yourself pitifully [b]esxposed[/b].[/quote]
:)

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1209799' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:14 PM']Yikes, dear dear dear mother of all da fine pearls! You're getting out your daggers. How else do you want us to show you which symbols are evil if we don't post them? Shall I perhaps describe each symbol to everyone of you? Hmm... Let's see how that would go...

"Hi, phatmassers. Well, there's an evil symbol you all need to look out for. It's a triangular type shape with three horizontal lines and then there's a vertical one that crosses through it too. Oh, and wait, there's also a couple of dots on the far right end of the triangle."

Now one thing that has bothered me is you're alleging that "I work for satan." Now that's not very Catholic like, is it mother of pirl? That's rude and uncalled for. How on earth can you be a moderator on this site with an attitude like that? :idontknow:

Wowzers is all I can say with your nasty remarks. And by the way, I take pride in exposing satan's evil works. I want people on here to know stuff they probably have never heard of before. I love everyone of you guys and am not here to fight and argue. I'm a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and love Him with all my heart. We as followers of Jesus are supposed to teach others. How can you fight a war if you don't study the opponent's tactics? How can you win a game if you don't study and observe the other team's plays?[/quote]
No, all you had to do was say "I don't think you realize your avatar is occultic in origin", no picture or the ensuing pics were required at all. I did repond politely, but you would not let it drop. You assumed it was satanic.
You keep posting satanic things, and harp on demons and the occult, and posting such stuff here.

Would it ever occur to you that we might love God as much as you?? Ever??
Satan has been defeated, so why dwell on him? We don't, and we don't look around waiting for him to jump out from under a rock, or accuse everything we don't understand as being demonic [ such as science]. The "pride" you speak of is very evident.

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1207748' date='Mar 4 2007, 11:36 AM']personally I would worry more about rejecting Christ in His gift of Himself to us to consume and His church than whatever multiple symbol meanings you can think of.[/quote]

What a great point. I wish Budge would have answered that. But I bet it is hard to find a copy/paste reponse

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1209803' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:19 PM']When you assume someone that's exposing the works of the devil as working [b]for[/b] the devil than i just don't know anymore :idontknow:
I must admit it,i like it when you let your guard down :lol_roll:[/quote]
But you assume something is the work of the devil when its simply your opinion.
You treat your "opinions" like dogmatic gifts from God. They are not.
I am not the one posting the pics and harping on it.

[quote]When you assume someone that's exposing the works of the devil as working for the devil than i just don't know anymore idontknow.gif
because he is esxposing the devil is just pitiful:([/quote]

I agree.

Sometimes you would think one of them would JUST LISTEN, and think about what you have told them rather then just being in total denial and playing the "I am always right game" and "I like my snake avatar, who are you to diss it!"

[quote name='Budge' post='1209882' date='Mar 7 2007, 03:36 PM']I agree.

Sometimes you would think one of them would JUST LISTEN, and think about what you have told them rather then just being in total denial and playing the "I am always right game" and "I like my snake avatar, who are you to diss it!"[/quote]

Wow Budge, please try and listen to your own words here... Snakes are animals created by God. stop getting upset and trying to bludgeon us into submission with obsession with the occult. By the way, you did not respond to the 6 or so posts after the one you quoted. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You were taking a long time with your post and others quickly gave responses while you were typing. :detective:

[quote]stop getting upset and trying to bludgeon us into submission with obsession with the occult.[/quote]

Does everyone who warns you about this things obessed with the occult, or would you rather just be left in the dark?

Farsight one

Ok, you're saying over and over and over again that the snake is an occult symbol.

Why? Seriously - why is it an occult symbol? You have yet to answer this. It's used in the occult, yes. But it's used in irish(?) Christian traditions as well. It was used in irish traditions first too.

Why can you say that it is occultish based on the fact that the occult uses it, but we cannot say that it is Irish Christian based on the fact that Irish Christians use it?

Also, the snake is a creature made by God, so what could be so horrible about it?

And - you seem to think that if something is not obviously from God, than it is from the devil. Why is this? Why can there be no inbetween for you?