An Old School Catholic Message Board

Canadian Poll: 12% Agree With Blowing Up Parliment

cmotherofpirl

cmotherofpirl

[url="http://www.proudtobecanadian.ca/blog/index/weblog/6342/"]http://www.proudtobecanadian.ca/blog/index/weblog/6342/[/url]

article is from Feb 19, 2007

Groo the Wanderer

Can we blow up all of Canada? oops...that was out loud, huh? BAD GROO!!! :spanking:

Well...all of Canada except the PMers and the pine trees?

It's probably just because the Conservatives are in power now, and for the first time in 12 years, Canada isn't [i]completely[/i] lax on immigration. It must be something of a shock to them.

Canadian Muslims absolutely LOVE the Liberal party, purely because of their immigration policies. No cares about the Liberals' appalling moral record on abortion, gay marriage, etc., just as long as the immigration is wide-open. Which is all very telling about how Canadian Muslims really feel about their country.

Edited by Nathan

I don't have the book with me now, but I read of similar study with Muslims in Great Britain which said that a similar percentage approved of terrorist acts, while an actual majority said they would not turn in fellow Muslims for acts of terrorism against the government.

The politically-incorrect truth is that there are plenty of Muslims living in Western countries who are not truly loyal to their new home countries, but are instead more loyal to Islam.
This is not to say most Muslims are terrorists, but many do desire an Islamic take-over of the West (by either peaceful or violent means).

[quote name='Nathan' post='1206596' date='Mar 1 2007, 09:33 PM']It's probably just because the Conservatives are in power now, and for the first time in 12 years, Canada isn't [i]completely[/i] lax on immigration. It must be something of a shock to them.

Canadian Muslims absolutely LOVE the Liberal party, purely because of their immigration policies. No cares about the Liberals' appalling moral record on abortion, gay marriage, etc., just as long as the immigration is wide-open. Which is all very telling about how Canadian Muslims really feel about their country.[/quote]

[quote name='Socrates' post='1206607' date='Mar 1 2007, 10:09 PM']I don't have the book with me now, but I read of similar study with Muslims in Great Britain which said that a similar percentage approved of terrorist acts, while an actual majority said they would not turn in fellow Muslims for acts of terrorism against the government.

The politically-incorrect truth is that there are plenty of Muslims living in Western countries who are not truly loyal to their new home countries, but are instead more loyal to Islam.
This is not to say most Muslims are terrorists, but many do desire an Islamic take-over of the West (by either peaceful or violent means).[/quote]

Before I comment on the quotes, I must say that I'll give the blogger from that link the benefit of the doubt concerning the validity of the information taken from CBC. As for the two I quoted, I think I have heard some theories about what has been said. I have a friend who has some crazy theory that Islam has a manifest destiny agenda. If this is so, then time is running out. We should be going out into the streets in masses crying 'repent!' and such, and go out and find us some 'sleeping giants' to help us bring back Christian Europe and beat back the culture of death while we are at it.
My $0.02 (which is worth $0.0057 US)

catholicinsd

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1206311' date='Mar 1 2007, 01:34 PM']Can we blow up all of Canada?[/quote]

Why on Earth would you say such a thing?