An Old School Catholic Message Board

Controversial Miami Church Has Followers Get '666' Tattoos

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Farsight one' post='1206921' date='Mar 2 2007, 04:53 PM']My knowledge on the subject is a bit fuzzy, but I thought that the antichrist would claim to be of God, but also not deny accusations of being the antichrist. As well, his followers would get the mark of the beast on them. He fits all three requirements. I'm not trying to start any conspiracies here, but to ignore the correlation completely would be a bit foolish.[/quote]
Plenty of people try to imitate the well-known marks of the Anti-Christ to get attention to themselves. And I'd say this man is definitely an anti-Christ (with a small "a").

We should pray for his souls and those of his followers, but I wouldn't start freaking out yet.

If he starts exerting powerful global influence, maybe I'll start getting worried.
But I doubt most people have even heard of him outside the Latino community.

He's another Jim Jones.

The religion aint real, [ie not their sincere beliefs] it is being used to sow confusion.

NWO shill.

People who get 666 tatooes are just messed up in the head to begin with. Who'd do such a thing?

They were probably enjoying a [b]BIG FATTIE[/b] before they did it. :lol_roll:

People who get 666 tatooes are just messed up in the head to begin with. Who'd do such a thing?

They were probably enjoying a [b]BIG FATTIE[/b] before they did it. :lol_roll:

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1208210' date='Mar 4 2007, 11:01 PM']wha--?[/quote]
Big Fatty refers to Mary Jane, Dope, Marijuana, joints, ect, ect, ect.

I just find such people ridiculous, so I wanted to make fun of them.