An Old School Catholic Message Board

Accepted!

Guest JeffCR07

AccountDeleted

[quote name='JeffCR07' post='1204450' date='Feb 25 2007, 01:34 PM']Hey everyone, I just want to let you all know that I've been accepted to the St. Joseph's Province of the Order of Preachers! Thank you all so much for your prayers, I know they helped tremendously! I will be entering their Novitiate in Cincinatti in August. Thank you all again, and Praise be to God!

Your Brother In Christ, Mary, and St. Dominic,

Jeff[/quote]

Congratulations!! Now you need to pray for the rest of us who are still waiting! Prayers and great joy for you!

Guest JeffCR07

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1206051' date='Feb 28 2007, 10:28 PM']awesome jeff
what is it?[/quote]

The Dominicans are a religious order of priests and brothers, they are officially called the "Order of Preachers." Sts. Thomas Aquinas, Martin de Porres, Catherine of Sienna, Rose of Lima, and many others are all Dominicans. :D:

• 1 month later...

May God bless you and strengthen you as you enter His service. What a blessing God has given you to call you to be completely dedicated to Him and His Church in the great family of St. Dominic (though I must admit, I'm a Franciscan:) And how pleased God must be by your generous response to His call. I'll keep you in prayer.

[quote name='JeffCR07' post='1204450' date='Feb 25 2007, 02:34 PM']Hey everyone, I just want to let you all know that I've been accepted to the St. Joseph's Province of the Order of Preachers! Thank you all so much for your prayers, I know they helped tremendously! I will be entering their Novitiate in Cincinatti in August. Thank you all again, and Praise be to God!

Your Brother In Christ, Mary, and St. Dominic,

Jeff[/quote]

Great News! Congratulations.