An Old School Catholic Message Board

Farewell From Teresaavila!

DeoOptimoMaximo

DeoOptimoMaximo

Dear All,

TeresaAvila (Soon to be Sister Janet) sent me quick goodbye e-mail, and said, "please tell the Phamily that I wrote and that I love them all SO very much and will be praying for them...I hold all of them in my heart and will be praying for each and every one of you!" :blush:

Could you please remember her in your prayers today, especially at 3pm when she enters Mount Grace convent of the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters in St. Louis, MO!!!!! :pray: :saint:

She is such a dear soul and will be greatly missed, yet, we have gained another cloistered prayer warrior for the Lord!!!!! :woot: :yahoo:

God Bless!

In His Service,
Seminarian Shawn

Well folks, she's in! I managed to get to the chapel a bit late and missed the first part of the entrance ceremony; all you in the St. Louis area who get Fox Channel 2 stay alert, as there was a TV camera on site. I don't know when her story will be broadcast but I will post when I find out.

[quote name='stlmom' post='1204498' date='Feb 25 2007, 05:30 PM']Well folks, she's in! I managed to get to the chapel a bit late and missed the first part of the entrance ceremony; all you in the St. Louis area who get Fox Channel 2 stay alert, as there was a TV camera on site. I don't know when her story will be broadcast but I will post when I find out.[/quote]
Glad you were there to see her! I hope to catch a glimpse of her the next time I stop by Mt. Grace.

DeoOptimoMaximo

[quote name='stlmom' post='1204498' date='Feb 25 2007, 06:30 PM']Well folks, she's in! I managed to get to the chapel a bit late and missed the first part of the entrance ceremony; all you in the St. Louis area who get Fox Channel 2 stay alert, as there was a TV camera on site. I don't know when her story will be broadcast but I will post when I find out.[/quote]

Stlmom,

I'm so glad you were able to be there for part of her entrance ceremony! I'm sure it meant alot to her!

Were u able to take any pictures of Janet's entrance?

Thanks! God bless!

~Seminarian Shawn

DiscerningSoul

Janet is such a wonderful person, she inspires people when she talks and is sooo supportive!
I praise God for putting this gifted person in my life.
and of course my prayers are always with her.

Jessica
[url="http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul"]http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul[/url]

Edited by DiscerningSoul

How wonderful. They are a great order. Those of us who are "active" are definitely supported by the prayers of our cloistered sisters.

I did not get any pictures, sorry. All I had was my phone camera, which I always have turned off in church.
This was all taking place during a prayer service in the chapel, and it was distracting enough to have the TV camera in there, y'know? I hope the sisters will soon update their website, and maybe Janet will appear there!

I did not get any pictures, sorry. All I had was my phone camera, which I always have turned off in church.
This was all taking place during a prayer service in the chapel, and it was distracting enough to have the TV camera in there, y'know? I hope the sisters will soon update their website, and maybe Janet will appear there!