An Old School Catholic Message Board

Exorcism And Psychological Illnesses

Aloysius

Psychologists and Exorcists  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

JesusIsMySuperHero

[quote name='Jeff' post='1476846' date='Mar 13 2008, 01:38 PM']Indeed! That's why he considered it "bad". The overwhelming majority of Preists, while they can't admit it, don't really believe in demons.[/quote]

I don't have that luxury anymore. There isn't a day where Lucifer, his fallen angel allies, and his children don't try to make my life miserable. Luckily, I take great joy in the fact I am counted worthy to suffer for Christ's sake!

Its too bad the majority of Priests don't believe in demons. Maybe if they did, and started to get spiritually aggressive, maybe we could have a much better world.

I have no doubt the recent sexual scandals the CC has faced is because those men were Satanists who were probably possessed by so many demons they could say, we are legion!

Edited by JesusIsMySuperHero

JesusIsMySuperHero

Another thing to note,

Is the person a believer. If you start rebuking demons out of a person who doesn't believe, LOL! If they don't believe in God or the Devil, they will believe you are uttering nonsense, and nothing can be done without unless the person believes. As you have faith, be it onto you.

You can't just push your beliefs and prayers on someone who doesn't believe.

Before you even do something like that, pray about it before. If I was about to say, would you like me to pray with you, I would ask God if I should in silent prayer, to see what the answer would be. If I feel excited about doing that, I would, if I felt a knot in my stomach about it, I wouldn't.