An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pot Sinful?

dairygirl4u2c

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Want to know why you should drink and smoke pot.

It's really simple. The moment you do, your mind opens up, and when your mind opens up, it is easier for Demons to take possession of you. The reason some people forgot the night before they smoked up and drank alot is so many spirits possessed them they were not in control of their minds and body at all, and the spirits took over to have a gay old time of sinning before God.

I leave this for all of you, because you're Christians, and I want you all to know it's not a good thing to entertain Alcohol and Drugs. It's better not to involve yourselves in those behaviours.

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1205910' date='Feb 28 2007, 04:05 PM']note the question said in courtries where it's legal. i'm not sure if your commends on ebing against it because it's illegal are despite the poll, or if you never took the polls question into consideration.[/quote]

Okay... I have no idea what you are saying.

:idontknow:

My comments are quite clear. I oppose pot because it is illegal, but, no, I don't believe smoking or ingesting it would be a sin if it was legal in the country of choice. How could I have been any more clear? Are you being antagonistic for the heck of it, or what?

And again, I think this is what you meant by your comment, because I can't understand it.

I don't really not do something because my country says I can't, I do what I feel what God wants. like, gay marriage is legal in some places but I don't do it. so just because pot's might be legal in some countries doesn't mean I'd do it. Now, I'm not comparing gay marriage to pot, because they're not the same thing, but basically........... I wouldn't do pot if it was legal or illegal because I like to have control of my body and my thoughts.

/incoherantness

Edited by got2luvjc

She wasn't asking whether you would do it. She was asking whether it was a sin. :) There are a lot of things that I wouldn't do that aren't sins ;)

uuummm..... I dunno whether or not it's a sin... i guess it's best to avoid it in the case that it is ;-)