An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown Entrance Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters -pink Sisters Februar

TeresaAvila

Well all Thanks for all of your prayers, It is with great Joy that I share that I will be entering the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters (Pink Sisters) ON Sunday february 25th the feast day of our Co-Foundress Mother Mary Michael at 3pm, DEO GRATIAS!!!!! I am just so greatful to our dear lord and honored to be accepted into this beautiful community, and know that I will be praying for all of you!!!

6 Days!!! :yahoo:

Edited by TeresaAvila

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE BE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 DAYS, wowers! I will be praying for you! Please pray for a special intention of mine if you could :-) Speaking of the Pink Sisters, I'm off to pray in their Chapel! May God send you MANY GRACES and BLESSINGS!

God Love YOU,

Allie

AccountDeleted

[quote name='TeresaAvila' post='1200500' date='Feb 19 2007, 01:38 PM']Well all Thanks for all of your prayers, It is with great Joy that I share that I will be entering the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters (Pink Sisters) ON Sunday february 25th the feast day of our Co-Foundress Mother Mary Michael at 3pm, DEO GRATIAS!!!!! I am just so greatful to our dear lord and honored to be accepted into this beautiful community, and know that I will be praying for all of you!!!

6 Days!!! :yahoo:[/quote]

Praise God!

I am so jealous that you are entering so soon. I hope it is holy jealousy :rolleyes:

Pray for us all - and pray that I can enter soon too! I don't know where yet - but oh I hope it is soon.

Thank you for your prayers!! Yes I will be glad to pray for you, if you want you can PM me your intention and I will most especially remember it on my entrance day! How wonderful you are going to pray at the Pink Sisters, which chapel? I just left Mount Grace a bit ago, I went to pray midday prayer and talk with my Superior! Thank you again and know that I'm praying for you!!!

God Bless You,
-Soon to be Sister Janet! :)

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1200502' date='Feb 19 2007, 03:40 PM']Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE BE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 DAYS, wowers! I will be praying for you! Please pray for a special intention of mine if you could :-) Speaking of the Pink Sisters, I'm off to pray in their Chapel! May God send you MANY GRACES and BLESSINGS!

God Love YOU,

Allie[/quote]

[quote name='TeresaAvila' post='1200519' date='Feb 19 2007, 04:07 PM']Thank you for your prayers!! Yes I will be glad to pray for you, if you want you can PM me your intention and I will most especially remember it on my entrance day! How wonderful you are going to pray at the Pink Sisters, which chapel? I just left Mount Grace a bit ago, I went to pray midday prayer and talk with my Superior! Thank you again and know that I'm praying for you!!!

God Bless You,
-Soon to be Sister Janet! :)[/quote]

Soon to be Sister Janet,

I pray at the Pink Sisters Chapel in Lincoln :-)

HeavenlyCalling

THATS GREAT!!!! Oh, what wonderful news, your so lucky, I'm terribly jealuous!!! :taco: :wine: :dancer1: :flowers: We will miss you, please remember us in your prayers!

:D: :P: :P: WONDERFUL NEWS..............I am so happy for you and will pray for you as you start
your new life with the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters next Sunday. God Bless You.
:D: :D: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray: :lol_sign:

Guest eight_days_after

*Does a little happy dance*

Praised be Our Savior, Jesus Christ, for He is good!

You shall be in my prayers, don't forget us!!

DiscerningSoul

Congratulation my dearest sister in Christ's name!
I will miss our chats on the phone and your IM's just remember I will always be praying for you!

Your little sister Jessica :)
[url="http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul"]http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul[/url]