An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Like It !

Jennifer

OFF THREAD .....................When I opened PM this morning, I was " foxed" by the new style board........, it has taken me a while to get used to it but I think it is excellent.................. much clearer than its predecessor !! Well Done !!

LouisvilleFan

I'm not sure if I like it or not... the old style was more original and unique; this one feels, well, ordinary :) Not a big deal to me... I'm gonna stop visiting. The main thing is that it works.

I don't like the blue, just because phatmass will always have that style to me that it used to, but I like the user profiles and the option of friends and comments. I can get used to it :)

the lords sheep

I kind of like the blue.... Reminds me that our questioning and discerning is (hopefully) under the guidance of the Blessed Mother!
Mary, queen of Heaven and mother of our vocations, pray for us who have recourse to you!

I really really don't like the storing away/archiving or however you would say it, of posts though. It was better and much much easier to read when you could just see all the posts straight down.

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1199097' date='Feb 18 2007, 01:52 AM']This is just a transitional thing as the phorum gets new updates... :)[/quote]

good. i was a little worried....

:) i really dont like it how it is now, it was a lot easier before...

I take it back....it wasnt a LOT easier before

but i still liked it better before

Edited by aalpha1989

DiscerningSoul

Did you all know you can put friends and comments on your profile? and so much more like a personal statement.
Go head click your profile you know you want too! and tr clicking other people profile, go ahead it's FUN!!!

Jessica
[url="http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul"]http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul[/url]

I like it anyway it works. Please just don't go offline again. I really need the connection with the Pham these last few weeks before entering. Even if I don't post much--so much seems unpostable--I still check in every day. AND your faith and fidelity helps me realize that feeling lonely is not being alone.

Piamaria