An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sons Of God-nephilim

TruthSeeker777

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1209032' date='Mar 6 2007, 10:12 AM']Akalyte, if you simply dont want to know, you can ignore whatever threads you want here.[/quote]

Or people could stop posting carp.

Hey as I said above, the guys who posted this stuff meant well, but I do not know how they expected Catholics to understand it. This is deep stuff even for born again Christians who are open to Biblical knowledge.

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1208999' date='Mar 5 2007, 11:46 PM']What about tumors on the pituitary gland?[/quote]

I find it unlikely that all the giants in the Bible had tumors on their pituitary glands.

[quote name='Budge' post='1209123' date='Mar 6 2007, 11:22 AM']Hey as I said above, the guys who posted this stuff meant well, but I do not know how they expected Catholics to understand it. This is deep stuff even for born again Christians who are open to Biblical knowledge.[/quote]

The more I read people's responses on here, I realize you're in fact correct. The Nephilim notion is indeed a tough subject for people to comprehend. Giants are listed all throughout the Bible, yet most of the people on here scoff at the idea. I guess it's up to God to allow some of these people to become unblind.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1209123' date='Mar 6 2007, 02:22 PM']Hey as I said above, the guys who posted this stuff meant well, but I do not know how they expected Catholics to understand it. This is deep stuff even for born again Christians who are open to Biblical knowledge.[/quote]
:lol_pound:

DEEP??? I got a bridge in Brookyln I can sell ya.

Frankly we don't even CARE if there were giants before the flood. If God made them, that if fine,
if He killed them off it is fine,
because nothing can ever be done on earth outside the Providance of GOD.

Again, another non-issue.

[quote]The more I read people's responses on here, I realize you're in fact correct. The Nephilim notion is indeed a tough subject for people to comprehend. Giants are listed all throughout the Bible, yet most of the people on here scoff at the idea. I guess it's up to God to allow some of these people to become unblind.[/quote]

Yep you meant well, actually I was glad to see the information you shared, but look at most of the posts here, if these folks cant even get the first commandment down right, there is no reason they are going to get the deeper truths of the Bible down right. Remember for them everything is allegorical in the Bible they dont even believe the Bible a way a Christian does.

I believe the spiritual blindness here is rife, in fact on reason many of them cannot get that other "gods" [demons] of false religions are not the God of the Bible, is based on this spiritual blindness. They literally cannot "see".

Edited by Budge

hoosieranna

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1209154' date='Mar 6 2007, 01:14 PM']I find it unlikely that all the giants in the Bible had tumors on their pituitary glands.[/quote]

Nowhere did I say I thought all giants in the Bible had tumors. I was simply stating another reason Goliath might have been so big, other than being half nephilim. Don't stretch the post to absurdity.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1209209' date='Mar 6 2007, 04:52 PM']Yep you meant well, actually I was glad to see the information you shared, but look at most of the posts here, if these folks cant even get the first commandment down right, there is no reason they are going to get the deeper truths of the Bible down right. Remember for them everything is allegorical in the Bible they dont even believe the Bible a way a Christian does.

[color="#4169E1"]We have no problems with the first commandment Budge, remember the Bible is a Catholic book. And as usual you take a point to absurdity by saying we think everything in the bible is allegorical, you prove by your posts you have no clue what the Church teaches. Are you really gonna start the "we are not christian " argument again? And speaking of allegorical, you are the ones with literalness issues in John 6, not Catholics. [/color]

I believe the spiritual blindness here is rife, in fact on reason many of them cannot get that other "gods" [demons] of false religions are not the God of the Bible, is based on this spiritual blindness. They literally cannot "see".

[color="#4169E1"]If you define spiritual blindness as those who do not agree with you, you are right.[/color][/quote]

[quote name='Budge' post='1209123' date='Mar 6 2007, 12:22 PM']Hey as I said above, the guys who posted this stuff meant well, but I do not know how they expected Catholics to understand it. This is deep stuff even for born again Christians who are open to Biblical knowledge.[/quote]

Give me a freakin' break.

I am normally the first, and often the only, person to allow you guys the benefit of the doubt that there may be a grain of truth somewhere buried in your conspiracy theories, but this comment was absolutely ridiculous.

You basically saying that one man (pick one, any of you) sitting alone in a room with no outside influence or wisdom is wise enough to interpret scripture??!?!?!?????

Tradition teaches scripture, not ego.

• 2 years later...

[quote name='Socrates' post='1201001' date='Feb 19 2007, 10:15 PM']So [i]that's[/i] who you are!
Your true identity has now been revealed!

I'll bet you're both 12 feet tall with six digits on each extremity![/quote]

hahaha :lol_roll:

[quote name='rkwright' post='1194946' date='Feb 14 2007, 02:10 PM']This topic has already been discussed over in the Transmundane Lane section.

Link here [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=64053"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=64053[/url]

Raph told us this there...

STM posted this from the Douay-Rheims Bible[/quote]

Thanks for the link rkwright ! :saint: