An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sons Of God-nephilim

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Budge' post='1208870' date='Mar 5 2007, 10:52 PM']I dont celebrate Christmas either, Im glad to hear you have that discernment as well FullTruth.
[b]
Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people [are] vain: for [one] cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

Jer 10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.[/b][/quote]
I'm glad to meet you Budge.

If you want, you should check out the resistance manifesto. There are many, many lies that have been brought to the body of christ because of the Nephilim. Come on by. Some people's names are are easy to spot here on this board, while my name is somewhat different.

Google it today, if you can.

[quote]Genisis 6:4 that, BUT BELOW, it says they're 'Celestial Beings of Mythology.'[/quote]

Why would God's Word reference a truth about beings if they were only MYTHOLOGICAL?

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1208913' date='Mar 5 2007, 09:15 PM']Yeah, I don't celebrate Christmas either. The trees are pure pagan. I don't even celebrate Easter.[/quote]
how sad for you

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1208913' date='Mar 5 2007, 10:15 PM']Yeah, I don't celebrate Christmas either. The trees are pure pagan. I don't even celebrate Easter.[/quote]
I just keep waiting for one of you guys to post "JUST KIDDING! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT"! I think the day is nearing...

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1208936' date='Mar 6 2007, 06:33 AM']how sad for you[/quote]
Why don't you do some research about the origins of christmas before you get to sad.

Anyway,where in the bible does it say to celebrate christmas?

Have an evil old man to bring presents and hang stockings in your house?

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1208967' date='Mar 5 2007, 11:37 PM']Why don't you do some research about the origins of christmas before you get to sad.

Anyway,where in the bible does it say to celebrate christmas?

Have an evil old man to bring presents and hang stockings in your house?[/quote]

Why dont you do some research on the origins of Santa then?

[color="#8B0000"][b][size=3]Santa Claus[/size][/b][/color]

All over the world, [b]Santa Claus is God to the children[/b] of the world (move the n to the end of Santa). Others say 'Father Christmas'. Parents purposely and deliberately lie to their children and tell them that they should fear Santa Claus because "he knows if you've been bad or good". These same parents also lie to their children about the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. Then they wonder why their children become liars and don't believe the Messiah is real later on in life. This is clearly a total abomination to Yahweh. You don't have to look very far in the word of Yahweh to find out how much he loathes idolatry and lies. Yahweh is the only true Mighty One. Our children look to us and believe every word we say. Do they not deserve the truth? How abominable it is for a believer to teach their children to fear Santa Claus and in so doing creep an idol into the conscience of a child!

[b]The very foundation of the Christmas holiday is a lie.[/b] The Messiah was not born December 25th. He did not ask us to celebrate his birthday. He did not say to set up a tree in our house and decorate it and our houses with anything. Santa Claus does not exist. He doesn't have reindeer that fly and he isn't going to come on December 25th and leave any gifts. Everything is a lie. Is Yahweh the originator of this holiday? Or is it the father of lies? Yahushua condemned the leaders of that generation for teaching lies:

[color="#000080"][b]John 8:44[/b] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
[/color]

It's high time that we forsake these lies and abide in the truth! Let's forsake this foolish practice of yoking the Messiah (who said "I am the TRUTH") together with lies, for He has nothing to do with lies.

[color="#000080"][b]Revelation 22:14[/b] Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 5 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.[/color]

The book of Revelation also predicts that those who hate Yahweh will be glad when the two witnesses of Yahweh die, for they will make merry and have a gift exchange:

[b]Revelation 11:9[/b] And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

[b][size=3][color="#8B0000"]Origin of Christmas
[/color][/size][/b]

The following is a quote from the 2000 Encyclopædia Britannica, Volume 11 ; page 390.
"During the later periods of Roman history, sun worship gained in importance and ultimately led to what has been called a 'solar monotheism.' Nearly all the gods of the period were possessed of Solar qualities, and both Christ and Mithra acquired the traits of solar deities. The feast of Sol and Victus (open unconquered Sun) on December 25th was celebrated with great joy, and eventually this date was taken over by the Christians as Christmas, the birthday of Christ."

Notice how it says "both Christ and Mithra acquired the traits of solar deities"? The Christians were apparently trying to get more converts so they tried to "paganize" the Messiah to make Him more attractive to pagans. They even officially brought the feast of the unconquered sun into their worship in 336 AD. This is the origin of Christmas.

But the real question is, "Who converted who?" Do we murder to bring a murderer to Yahushua? Do we rape to bring a rapist to the Messiah? It is true that by 336AD, the mainstream beliefs of Christianity were already far from the truth the apostles taught anyway. However, even giving them that, shouldn't true believers be teaching the unbelievers the true way of Yahweh rather than the unbelievers teaching believers these pagan customs and practices? Certainly! Yet, the Christians not only learned these heathen ways, they also incorporated them into their worship. Scripture says:

[color="#4B0082"][b]Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
[/b][/color]

Today, Christmas is a very popular holiday. However, as is often the case, what is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular. Christmas means 'mass for Christ'. The name of the holiday is much newer than the holiday itself. The customs associated with Christmas, in one form or another, have been celebrated for literally thousands of years. 'Christmas' is just a new name for an old holiday.

[img]http://www.solarsabbath.org/santa1342ma10059674-0001.jpg[/img]

There is no doubt that the customs that are associated with Christmas, as well as the idea of a deity being born on December 25th are of pagan origin. One need only look to an encyclopedia or even many local newspapers in the 12th month of the year to find this truth. The real issue is whether or not we should walk in these customs. So what is so bad about it? Is it just for the children? What should we be teaching our children? Truth or lies?

[color="#000000"]The truth is that the Messiah was not born on December 25th. December 25th is the birthday of nearly every pagan god ever invented! In fact, the pagan customs associated with Christmas are clearly condemned in the scriptures. Paganism/Idolatry is something that is against Yahweh. If we know that the roots of Christmas are of pagan origin, shouldn't the roots of our worship be in the scriptures, rather than paganism? Consider the scriptures that I will quote that clearly proclaim that the keeping of these festivals is sinful. Perhaps a section on the origins of these festivals will be added to EliYah's Home Page in the future. However, for now I ask that you seek this out for yourself. Yahweh's people should always seek the truth.[/color] Consider these scriptures:

[b]Jere 10:1[/b] Hear the word which Yahweh speaks to you, O house of Israel. 2 Thus says Yahweh: "Do not learn the way of the Gentiles; Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven, For the Gentiles are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the peoples are futile; For one cuts a tree from the forest, The work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. 4 They decorate it with silver and gold; They fasten it with nails and hammers So that it will not topple.

First of all, Yahweh is telling us in this verse "Do not learn the way of the Gentiles" Don't even learn it, let alone practice it and incorporate it into the worship of Yahweh! Secondly, it says that the Gentiles were dismayed at the signs of heaven. History tells us that when the sun began to go further away from the earth and the days grew shorter in the winter, the sun worshipping Gentiles were "dismayed", and feared that the sun would not return. So they held certain festivals just after the time of the Winter Solstice when it did begin to return. This return of the sun is why December 25th is the birthday of so many solar deities. One of the customs the pagans has was to decorate a tree that they had cut down and fasten it so that would not topple. Yahweh tells us not to learn the way of the heathen. And here He even goes so far as describe a custom that is a way of the heathen. Yet, we see this same custom exist even today which is called the Christmas tree. Have you ever wondered why in the world someone would do something as strange as cut down a tree and put it in their house and then decorate it with all different types of ornaments? Not only is it odd, it is wrong. This custom, along with other pagan customs like it are clearly condemned in this passage. We don't need a prophet to come and tell us today that this custom is wrong. Jeremiah said so a long time ago!

This custom, along with other pagan customs like it are clearly condemned in this passage. Other customs include Mistletoe, the Yule log and Santa Claus. If you seek, you will find that these things are rooted in idolatry also.

[url="http://www.eliyah.com/paganexp.html"]Christmas Exposed[/url]

Well i guess that's good, , kinda skipped about how santa is based on Saint Nicholas. I dont think anyone truely believes that december 25th was actually jesus' birthday. I guess since that last bible verse says dont listen to the gentiles i shouldnt listen to anything you or pretty much anyone else on this forum has to say.

hoosieranna

[quote name='Fixxxer' post='1208992' date='Mar 6 2007, 12:38 AM']Well i guess that's good, , kinda skipped about how santa is based on Saint Nicholas. I dont think anyone truely believes that december 25th was actually jesus' birthday. I guess since that last bible verse says dont listen to the gentiles i shouldnt listen to anything you or pretty much anyone else on this forum has to say.[/quote]

PBS did a show trying to determine when the star of Bethlehem could have been seen. It was interesting. Using astronomical data, and the fact that the term magi is Persian (so coming from the east), the end date according to our calendar was actually something like April 4th, 6 BC. It was interesting and somewhat humorous. Okay, back on topic.

hoosieranna

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1194438' date='Feb 13 2007, 10:38 PM']It explains why Goliath was so big[/quote]

What about tumors on the pituitary gland?

I'm sorry I have another rant. Urib, budge, full truth, the way you guys are acting on here, its going to drive people closer to insanity than to Christ. What's wrong with you people? why must you discuss things that bear no freakin' imortance? conspiracies and these stupid posts with detailed pictures and such. It's all non-sense. From watching all your posts, you seem more like confused fanatics than christians. Seriously. We here at phatmass are Christ lovers and adorers. Stop with the false accusations, wild interpretations and outlandish conspiracies. It's really not bearing any fruits. It will never bear fruits.

Akalyte, if you simply dont want to know, you can ignore whatever threads you want here.