An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sons Of God-nephilim

TruthSeeker777

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1200089' date='Feb 18 2007, 11:19 PM']Many atheists like to get scientific proof that there's a God too.
BTW- If believing what the BIBLE says in Genesis define's me as having low standards,
Then so be it.
But oh i forgot, the old Testament doesn't count for you :idontknow:
These giants were before and after the flood.
These hybrids have since adjusted to infiltrate society,they do live amongst us now.[/quote]
I am not an atheist :)
Why wouldn't the OT count for me, I'm Catholic, and I have read the entire bible 4-5 times already.
My favorite classes were OT.
Parts of the Bible are obscure. My salvation certainly doesn't depend on undestanding obscure passages in the OT. If they remain a mystery to my understanding, it has NO effect on my salvation whatsoever.

If there were giants, then there were giants. There certainly none now.

Why don't we just read the Douay hmmmmm?

[quote name='Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible: Genesis Ch. 6; Vs. 1-4']1 And after that men began to be multiplied upon the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 The sons of God seeing the daughters of men, that they were fair, took to themselves wives of all which they chose. 3 And God said: My spirit shall not remain in man for ever, because he is flesh, and his days shall be a hundred and twenty years. 4 Now giants were upon the earth in those days. For after the sons of God went in to the daughters of men, and they brought forth children, these are the mighty men of old, men of renown.

2 "The sons of God"... The descendants of Seth and Enos are here called sons of God from their religion and piety: whereas the ungodly race of Cain, who by their carnal affections lay grovelling upon the earth, are called the children of men. The unhappy consequence of the former marrying with the latter, ought to be a warning to Christians to be very circumspect in their marriages; and not to suffer themselves to be determined in their choice by their carnal passion, to the prejudice of virtue or religion.

3 "His days shall be"... The meaning is, that man's days, which before the flood were usually 900 years, should now be reduced to 120 years. Or rather, that God would allow men this term of 120 years, for their repentance and conversion, before he would send the deluge.

4 "Giants"... It is likely the generality of men before the flood were of a gigantic stature in comparison with what men now are. But these here spoken of are called giants, as being not only tall in stature, but violent and savage in their dispositions, and mere monsters of cruelty and lust.[/quote]

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1200097' date='Feb 18 2007, 10:28 PM']When angels fall, they lose all of their angelic power. However, they don't lose their intellect. Their appearance also changes. The children of Nephilim become super men. This is where we get the legends of Hercules, a known demi god. He was half god/half man. There are many heroes like him throughout the world. These fallen angels are still around today using their intellects to make up for their loss of angelic power. They have created the technology with the help of their master, satan, that we see before us in these UFO's. They're still driven by satan to interbreed with human beings.[/quote]

Hercules isnt a legend though, its all greek mythology. I like how UFO's are works of giants and satan.

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1194407' date='Feb 13 2007, 11:13 PM']Have anyone ever wondered what this means

[color="#FF0000"]Genesis 6:4 (King James Version)

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

[/color]

Most of this evidence is being kept from us. It also debunk evolutionists,these nephilim half angel half human
is regarded as the demons roaming the earth.

Here is som evidence i found:

[img]http://mtblanco.com/MtBlanco_com_Images/Catalog_Chap6/MtBlancoCtlg6GtHumanFemurM.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s8int.com/images3/giant-afghan2.jpg[/img]
This sucker was 10ft. tall.
They are known to have six toes,six fingers and two rows of teeth
[img]http://www.stevequayle.com/GG.Images/6-fingers.jpg[/img][/quote]
that sucker was a Tech Sergeant in the Air Force

Archaeology cat

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1200220' date='Feb 19 2007, 07:41 AM']Why don't we just read the Douay hmmmmm?[/quote]

Exactly. Nephilim can also mean "tyrants", I believe. At least that's what I've found; I don't have my Hebrew dictionary with me at the moment, so I had to use an online one.

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1200267' date='Feb 19 2007, 12:13 PM']Exactly. Nephilim can also mean "tyrants", I believe. At least that's what I've found; I don't have my Hebrew dictionary with me at the moment, so I had to use an online one.[/quote]

Nice pyramid pic you've got there. Yeah make sure you get out your trusty Hebew dictionary.
Nephilim="to fall",used as giants in English,
Also check out:
Bene Elohim="sons of God" and ONLY used in refering to angels.
Thus prove that Genesis 6 refers to Angelic beings.

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1200089' date='Feb 18 2007, 11:19 PM']These hybrids have since adjusted to infiltrate society,they do live amongst us now.[/quote]
So do you know any of these nefarious giants living among us?? :rolleyes:

Does this mean we should be suspicious of any really big or tall people?? :detective:

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Socrates' post='1200945' date='Feb 20 2007, 04:04 AM']So do you know any of these nefarious giants living among us?? :rolleyes:

Does this mean we should be suspicious of any really big or tall people?? :detective:[/quote]

As we established the biggest sin and the reason for the flood was that satan tried to defile the Bloodline
of Jesus by making these 'sons of god'(angels) come down to earth and have children with them.Thus corrupting humanity with the seed of satan.
[b]Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

[/b]So check out this verse:
Matthew 24:37

[u]37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.[/u]

Meaning the same thing will happen in the end times,if you go into this you will
see that it is happening right now and the Nephilim adjusted there form to blend into society.
Quite a few very popular evangelical preachers have been identified as Nephilim by
people.
Mostly the ones teaching the pre-rapture theory wich is a blatant deception by satan.

So the answer is yes,undoubtedly the Nephilim are living amongst us.

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1200986' date='Feb 19 2007, 10:02 PM']So the answer is yes,undoubtedly the Nephilim are living amongst us.[/quote]
So [i]that's[/i] who you are!
Your true identity has now been revealed!

I'll bet you're both 12 feet tall with six digits on each extremity!

There are 2 types of occultists: the traditionalist who believe that you have to be born into a witch family to be able to practice the occult; and then the modernist; who believe that anybody can use their witch powers by just practicing the spells and incantations of witchcraft.

The Nephilim are the traditionalist. All generational satanists are Nephilim. There are ancient hieroglyphics that depict such activity of the Nephilim and of the fallen angels. Once the human genome has been altered by having sexual relations with fallen angels, it is changed for good. This is one of the reasons that God commanded Joshua to go in and kill all the inhabitants of a certain city, even the animals because of the pagan practices they were having, e.g having sex with demons and animals. It altered the genome and that was a threat to the human race. This is the primary reason that God destroyed the earth in the flood. In Genesis, it tells that Noah "was perfect in his generations." That means that he was a pure human. I suspect that when God led the animals in the ark two by two, it was because they were a pure breed of animals and not "altered" by the evil hybridization experiments of the ancient Nephilim giants of Noah's day.

[quote]Quite a few very popular evangelical preachers have been identified as Nephilim by
people.[/quote]

Who would they be exactly? And what expert is doing the identifying? I don't know any popular evangelical preachers that are particularly.... Giants.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1200848' date='Feb 19 2007, 07:58 PM']Nice pyramid pic you've got there. Yeah make sure you get out your trusty Hebew dictionary.
Nephilim="to fall",used as giants in English,
Also check out:
Bene Elohim="sons of God" and ONLY used in refering to angels.
Thus prove that Genesis 6 refers to Angelic beings.[/quote]
Its a very nice pyramid considering she is an archeologist :)
We think it refers to angelic beings, but its an obscure part of the Bible.

cmotherofpirl

'Urib2007' said

What was the most prominent sin mentioned in the Bible in the days of Noah?
[color="#4169E1"]Disobedience was the most prominent sin.[/color]

Now if that was going on in the days of Noah according to the Lord Jesus Christ, then it is veritably going on today.
[color="#4169E1"]THis is absolute supposition on your part.[/color]

The corruption of the human race is their goal.[color="#4169E1"] THe purpose of the beginning of Genesis is to show the corruption of the human race ntil the time of Noah.[/color]

When angels fall, they lose all of their angelic power. However, they don't lose their intellect. Their appearance also changes.
[color="#4169E1"]How do you know they lose their power or can change their appearance? Have you seen any to verify this?[/color]
The children of Nephilim become super men. This is where we get the legends of Hercules, a known demi god. He was half god/half man. There are many heroes like him throughout the world.
[color="#4169E1"]Again you have no proof of this, its your opinion[/color]

These fallen angels are still around today using their intellects to make up for their loss of angelic power. They have created the technology with the help of their master, satan, that we see before us in these UFO's. They're still driven by satan to interbreed with human beings.
[color="#4169E1"]Sheer supposition AGAIN. What you think Satan invented the wheel and fire as wheel? [/color]

Cherubim and Seraphim are angels, too. There's 9 choirs of angels, and Cherubim and Seraphim are the highest two (or the lowest two.. I forget which).

Oh, and you forgot about plants, viruses, and bacteria.