An Old School Catholic Message Board

Say Goodbye To The USA

Urib2007

goldenchild17

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1193100' date='Feb 12 2007, 11:40 PM']
Considering that the USA was founded by Masonic aliens who are hell-bent on vaccinating our children, wouldn't this be good news?
[/quote]

Not necessarily if they then impose their will on the countries to the North and South and simply extend their power even further.

Birgitta Noel

[quote]Considering that the USA was founded by Masonic aliens who are hell-bent on vaccinating our children, wouldn't this be good news? [/quote]

:lol_above: :lol_pound:

Edited by The Little Way

[quote name='Fixxxer' post='1193109' date='Feb 12 2007, 10:42 PM']
There will be one religion and three groups:

United Atheist Alliance
Unified Atheist League
Allied Atheist Allegiance (sea otters)

The sea otters cant understand why people would eat off tables when they have a perfectly good tummy to eat off of.
(south park :lol_roll: )
[/quote]
OH MY SCIENCE! :ohno:

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1192895' date='Feb 12 2007, 07:31 PM']
Oh, Didymus! You silly goose. Thanks for the advice, but I don't take advice from ignorant peeps. If you only knew how much I've studied and how much I know. You should take your own advice.
[/quote]

Ok I will be laughing at that comment for days. Possibly months

Fixxxer, great usage of South Park quotes.

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1192931' date='Feb 12 2007, 05:47 PM']
oh I wasn't referring to you. I'm interested in your question, not really sure what your asking though.
[/quote]
Dont get me wrong, i love the USA and am in no way anti-american..like a vast majority of canadians are,ignoramtly so....but canada and the USA, as one? not gonna happen.

Edited by EJames

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1192903' date='Feb 12 2007, 08:32 PM']
Don't you think its logical that as the world becomes a village that governments will combine?
[/quote]

Government combine? Bureaucracy get smaller? That sounds so logical. It'll never happen. :detective:

This is stupid.

We should all ignore Urib and Truthseeker's conspiratorial threads (these are the same sad souls who think 9/11 was a US government-sponsored conspiracy).

How is it that you allow yourself to buy into this sort of useless, pointless tripe?

Take some advice from St. Josemaria Escriva's [i]The Way[/i]:
[quote]Get rid of those uselss thoughts which are, at best, a waste of time. (No. 13)[/quote]

Oh...wait! Do you believe that Opus Dei is the Catholic Church's "secret army" too? :detective: :detective:

goldenchild17

[quote name='EJames' post='1193237' date='Feb 13 2007, 01:16 AM']
Dont get me wrong, i love the USA and am in no way anti-american..like a vast majority of canadians are,ignoramtly so....but canada and the USA, as one? not gonna happen.
[/quote]

who knows? :idontknow: Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Not like we've got any say in the matter anyways.

Edited by goldenchild17

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Socrates' post='1193092' date='Feb 12 2007, 11:36 PM']
Don't want to waste much time in this thread, but, while I don't buy all Urib's and Truthseeker's "conspiracy theory" nonsense, I am 100% against the idea of the U.S. relinquishing national sovereignty and becomin part of some borderless One-World government. That would be wrong in more ways than I have time to go into.

It's actually rather frightening that some here seem to have no problem with that, and even seem to think it a good idea! :blink:
[/quote]
I actually think it would be absorbing Mexico and partnering with Canada.
Who knows? It has been talked about for yeas, and would balance the EU and the growing Asian block of countries.

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1192895' date='Feb 12 2007, 08:31 PM']
Oh, Didymus! You silly goose. Thanks for the advice, but I don't take advice from ignorant peeps. If you only knew how much I've studied and how much I know. You should take your own advice.
[/quote]

Did you know that pride is a sin?

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1192942' date='Feb 13 2007, 03:59 AM']
Did it ever occur to you that you might not know everything and that there might be people out there with more knowledge than you? Maybe you are wrong?
[/quote]
The truth is right,and always will be you just wait and see ....

I'm curious as to what the North American Union will do in regards to language. English has never been legally made the official language of the United States, so there's no official language in the US. Mexico has Spanish. Canada has French and English.
Will Mexicans accept English as an official language?