An Old School Catholic Message Board

Say Goodbye To The USA

Urib2007

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Didymus' post='1192892' date='Feb 13 2007, 03:31 AM']
so when are all these rediculous video posts going to be considered spam?

Urib and Truthseeker, I would recommend sitting down and reading a good book. Maybe a history book. I think it would prove to be very fruitful. :)

btw, I refuse to watch anymore of your videos because last time you told me to; so I did, i wasted 14 minutes of my life, and then you wouldnt answer my comments.
[/quote]
do you speak for the whole forum?
Or is this just your humble opinion Didymus?
Just think for a second that there might be people out there with more knowledge than you,that you Don't know everything, and might be wrong
,maybe just maybe........yes :detective: no mmmmm didn't think so.

Edited by Truthseeker777

dairygirl4u2c

do urib and truthseeker know each other? are they in cahoots of any kind?
i ask as they are often associated with each other. and they both post silly conspiracy things a lot.

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1192922' date='Feb 12 2007, 05:43 PM']
do urib and truthseeker know each other? are they in cahoots of any kind?
i ask as they are often associated with each other. and they both post silly conspiracy things a lot.
[/quote]

Yeah we know each other. We also live in the same place in the UK.

MissScripture

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1192914' date='Feb 12 2007, 07:37 PM']
do you speak for the whole forum?
Or is this just your humble opinion Didymus?
Just think for a second that there might be people out there with more knowledge than you,that you Don't know everything, and might be wrong
,maybe just maybe........yes :detective: no mmmmm didn't think so.
[/quote]
Did it ever occur to you that you might not know everything and that there might be people out there with more knowledge than you? Maybe you are wrong?

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1192862' date='Feb 12 2007, 07:10 PM']
And would it be so terrible if it eventually happened?
Would the world end or something?
[/quote]
Why would anyone want to hand over the sovereignty of this nation? Canada and Mexico do not have whats best for this nation on their minds. :huh:

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1192886' date='Feb 12 2007, 07:25 PM']
Then i guess it won't be so bad to have a one world government,
oh no and its fine to have a one world religion.
[/quote]

1. Y'know...I'm not entirely sure that it would be bad to have a one world government. It would depend on what type of government it is, but it could turn out ok

2. Do you honestly think that even if a one world government tried to enforce such a thing, there would actually result in a one world religion? Just as history teaches us, if you try to force your religious beliefs on others, they peacefully refuse, or even revolt. Why, an attempt to implement a one world religion could cause the end of the one world government.

Good call Farsight one. As for this Canada and Mexico joining... gah... I don't wanna go into details but I don't think it's a good idea. It would be a complete change of our world in Canada... like health care changes, maple syrup and... no prime minister :blink: ... soo sad. Not to mention we get all of the State's problems as well as our own... and do I smell manifest destiny? Okay... Am I reading into this right?

Oh yeah and just because we're big on buying oil, doesn't mean its a good thing... there has been great cost for the distribution of oil...

Don't want to waste much time in this thread, but, while I don't buy all Urib's and Truthseeker's "conspiracy theory" nonsense, I am 100% against the idea of the U.S. relinquishing national sovereignty and becomin part of some borderless One-World government. That would be wrong in more ways than I have time to go into.

It's actually rather frightening that some here seem to have no problem with that, and even seem to think it a good idea! :blink:

Considering that the USA was founded by Masonic aliens who are hell-bent on vaccinating our children, wouldn't this be good news?

goldenchild17

Wouldn't it be a good move by the US though to do so? Maybe I'm mistaken, but aren't they stronger militarily than either Mexico or Canada? If they brought both countries into good faith, couldn't the US eventually take over and rule all of North America basically? Just thinking out loud for a sec. Not really sure what it would mean. Of course I don't think it could be good.

[quote name='Farsight one' post='1193008' date='Feb 12 2007, 09:31 PM']
1. Y'know...I'm not entirely sure that it would be bad to have a one world government. It would depend on what type of government it is, but it could turn out ok

2. Do you honestly think that even if a one world government tried to enforce such a thing, there would actually result in a one world religion? Just as history teaches us, if you try to force your religious beliefs on others, they peacefully refuse, or even revolt. Why, an attempt to implement a one world religion could cause the end of the one world government.
[/quote]

There will be one religion and three groups:

United Atheist Alliance
Unified Atheist League
Allied Atheist Allegiance (sea otters)

The sea otters cant understand why people would eat off tables when they have a perfectly good tummy to eat off of.

(south park :lol_roll: )