An Old School Catholic Message Board

Age Range

dairygirl4u2c

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote]Who would choose the higher group? [/quote]

I wish I could go for the 5.1 group but alas I would have to mention it in confession! Better to err on the side of honesty and not wish for the impossible.

Phoenix Reborn

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1194006' date='Feb 13 2007, 03:30 PM']
I will be fourteen this summer, therefore I voted 14-16.
[/quote]

Are you serious? Smokes! I'm older then you! :blink:

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

17. I'll be 18 in March. Woohoo!

On a side note, I think the ages put things into perspective about who we are on this phorum, and maybe even a microscopic glimpse of where our ideas come from.

On another side note, I think I'm following the Paddington theory... the aalpha theory is way out of control. We're talking about an alien life form bent on converting the heathens and world domination, not destroying humanity and world domination. ;)

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1194291' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:50 PM']
17. I'll be 18 in March. Woohoo!

On a side note, I think the ages put things into perspective about who we are on this phorum, and maybe even a microscopic glimpse of where our ideas come from.

On another side note, I think I'm following the Paddington theory... the aalpha theory is way out of control. We're talking about an alien life form bent on converting the heathens and world domination, not destroying humanity and world domination. ;)
[/quote]

:( these earthlings make us sad. you two are the first to be enslaved for our master. your language is primitive, by the way. our master will force you all to learn our own language.

[img]http://www.stompers.com/images/alien1.gif[/img]

• 4 weeks later...
Archaeology cat

24, though I'll be 25 in May. Exciting, since I'll be able to hire a car without lots o' fees added on. :)

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='1186951' date='Feb 6 2007, 10:03 PM']23 1/2[/quote]

Close enough to me also..b-day is May 5th

[quote name='morostheos' post='1189708' date='Feb 9 2007, 02:14 PM']24 - It's weird being out of the "college age" range now... :blink:[/quote]

Thats why you do a masters program..;) never out of college range

I spent almost 2 years between high school and college on active duty. So I have always felt older than my grade

side note, Im always impressed at St. Thomas More for his age and what he knows.

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1210950' date='Mar 9 2007, 09:30 PM']Close enough to me also..b-day is May 5th
Thats why you do a masters program..;) never out of college range

I spent almost 2 years between high school and college on active duty. So I have always felt older than my grade
side note, Im always impressed at St. Thomas More for his age and what he knows.[/quote]

Yay for May birthdays! :) And right on about the Master's. I'm applying for my PhD now. :)

Definitely agree about STM. I was floored when I learnt he was 13! Wish I'd taken that much of an initiative to learn my faith at 13.

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1210958' date='Mar 9 2007, 09:37 PM']Phd? Im impressed

where?[/quote]

Thanks. :) Liverpool, God willing. It's one of the best schools for Egyptology. Hopefully they don't mind having me for another 3 years. :)

Edited by Archaeology cat