An Old School Catholic Message Board

Age Range

dairygirl4u2c

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='catholimaniac' post='1187684' date='Feb 7 2007, 04:30 PM']
I'm 45 but I behave like I'm 4.5. However, I'm a tad confused. Should I be in the 35-45 category or the 45-55 category? Thanx, Tad
[/quote]

Who would choose the higher group? :huh:

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1188360' date='Feb 8 2007, 10:49 AM']
:lol_pound:
Since I am older than dirt according to my children,
I am old enough to stay out of this one. :D:
[/quote]

Nice kids! Hahaha... :lol:

Alas I have reached the point where I inadvertantly do those things I said I never would.... When I am old I will never be like you .... those things for example... When I was a young boy..... or When I went to school... I can hear my parents voices resounding in my head!!!!!!

[quote name='Paddington' post='1188159' date='Feb 8 2007, 12:26 AM']
your name is simply 'ALF' which stands for Alien Life Form. The 'f' was changed to 'ph' because so is everything else on this forum. The numbers 1989 are actually an alien poem in the form ABCB. There is one pair of 2 numbers (9). And 1 each of 2 numbers (1 and 8). There are 2 odds and 2 evens. Which is a statement about pairs. Pairs stand for Completeness. So...you are staging a Complete overthrow of the world by Alien Life Forms. There is an extra 'a' at the front and back of 'alph' (alf), which is a statement about beginnings. You are telling us that when we only see the beginning of the violence that it will be a complete overthrow of the earth within seconds.
What I'm getting at is that your age is irrelevant because it is not in human years.
[/quote]

[quote name='Paddington' post='1189310' date='Feb 9 2007, 12:41 AM']
Yes, I'm crazy. :wacko:
[/quote]

And so your true self is revealed. Your conspiracy theory was completely insane, however creative. And now you admit it; you are indeed crazy. You are an inmate at the Middlesex Insane asylum in England, and you have stolen your doctor's laptop. You have spent the last 20 years on the laptop composing conspiracy theories which you post on random websites. You probably invented the theory about us never landing on the moon. That is why you are obsessed with extraterrestrials. You have always had a fascination with space, and that fascination made you lose your mind 20 years ago. You only wish that I was an alien plotting to Completely take over the world, because if aliens did take over the world you wouldn't be forced to remain in the asylum. Your age is 49, because you have had 20 years of practice on these conspiracy theories. Paddington Bear is your only cell mate, and you spend the long hours which you are not on the computer talking to him and demanding answers.

catholimaniac

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1189343' date='Feb 9 2007, 02:49 AM']
Who would choose the higher group? :huh: [/quote]

I think I did. :huh:

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1189465' date='Feb 9 2007, 11:25 AM']
And so your true self is revealed. Your conspiracy theory was completely insane, however creative. And now you admit it; you are indeed crazy. You are an inmate at the Middlesex Insane asylum in England, and you have stolen your doctor's laptop. You have spent the last 20 years on the laptop composing conspiracy theories which you post on random websites. You probably invented the theory about us never landing on the moon. That is why you are obsessed with extraterrestrials. You have always had a fascination with space, and that fascination made you lose your mind 20 years ago. You only wish that I was an alien plotting to Completely take over the world, because if aliens did take over the world you wouldn't be forced to remain in the asylum. Your age is 49, because you have had 20 years of practice on these conspiracy theories. Paddington Bear is your only cell mate, and you spend the long hours which you are not on the computer talking to him and demanding answers.
[/quote]

Puaf! That is only like 95% true. :annoyed:

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1186845' date='Feb 7 2007, 12:06 AM']
hoping this poll reflects who votes in my other polls
[/quote]

dairygirl,

How old are you? If you feel like sharing that is.

Paddington