An Old School Catholic Message Board

Age Range

dairygirl4u2c

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1187140' date='Feb 7 2007, 04:27 AM']
But how do we know that you aren't lying? You know, the Catholic Church condemns lying. it also says that nothing unclean will enter Heaven. also, i propose that you are really 49 because that is how old Paddington Bear is.
[/quote]

You could not have been born in 1989. Because the first two letters of your name are "aa." That stands for Alcoholics Anonymous. And you have to be 21 to drink.
Also, you claim to be from the midwest, but your name is Greek. There are only like 1% Greek people in the midwest. Which means there is a 99% chance that you are lying.

catholimaniac

I'm 45 but I behave like I'm 4.5. However, I'm a tad confused. Should I be in the 35-45 category or the 45-55 category? Thanx, Tad

[quote name='Paddington' post='1187164' date='Feb 7 2007, 01:15 AM']
You could not have been born in 1989. Because the first two letters of your name are "aa." That stands for Alcoholics Anonymous. And you have to be 21 to drink.
Also, you claim to be from the midwest, but your name is Greek. There are only like 1% Greek people in the midwest. Which means there is a 99% chance that you are lying.
[/quote]

I must admit these arguments are much better than mine. However, I may, perhaps, redeem myself. Paddington the Bear, we all know, is a British invention. Peru, however, was colonized by the Spanish. Therefore, you also must be lying about your location. This could be because in peru the life expectancy is about 70 years old while in the UK it is almost 78. You believe one of your best traits to be humility, and would not like to brag about your lengthy life span, and so you pretend that you will live 7 years less than you really will. either that or you expect pity points.

it is true that you have to be 21 to [i]legally[/i] drink. Which you wouldn't know anyway, since you have spent all of your life in the darkest jungles of peru. or have you? :annoyed:

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1187742' date='Feb 7 2007, 09:06 PM']
I must admit these arguments are much better than mine. However, I may, perhaps, redeem myself. Paddington the Bear, we all know, is a British invention. Peru, however, was colonized by the Spanish. Therefore, you also must be lying about your location. This could be because in peru the life expectancy is about 70 years old while in the UK it is almost 78. You believe one of your best traits to be humility, and would not like to brag about your lengthy life span, and so you pretend that you will live 7 years less than you really will. either that or you expect pity points.

it is true that you have to be 21 to [i]legally[/i] drink. Which you wouldn't know anyway, since you have spent all of your life in the darkest jungles of peru. or have you? :annoyed:
[/quote]

your name is simply 'ALF' which stands for Alien Life Form. The 'f' was changed to 'ph' because so is everything else on this forum. The numbers 1989 are actually an alien poem in the form ABCB. There is one pair of 2 numbers (9). And 1 each of 2 numbers (1 and 8). There are 2 odds and 2 evens. Which is a statement about pairs. Pairs stand for Completeness. So...you are staging a Complete overthrow of the world by Alien Life Forms. There is an extra 'a' at the front and back of 'alph' (alf), which is a statement about beginnings. You are telling us that when we only see the beginning of the violence that it will be a complete overthrow of the earth within seconds.
What I'm getting at is that your age is irrelevant because it is not in human years.

[quote]your name is simply 'ALF' which stands for Alien Life Form. The 'f' was changed to 'ph' because so is everything else on this forum. The numbers 1989 are actually an alien poem in the form ABCB. There is one pair of 2 numbers (9). And 1 each of 2 numbers (1 and 8). There are 2 odds and 2 evens. Which is a statement about pairs. Pairs stand for Completeness. So...you are staging a Complete overthrow of the world by Alien Life Forms. There is an extra 'a' at the front and back of 'alph' (alf), which is a statement about beginnings. You are telling us that when we only see the beginning of the violence that it will be a complete overthrow of the earth within seconds. [/quote]

Wow this is just getting so surreal