An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Chat Sunday 5pm Eastern

Marieteresa

Hey are you guys coming this sunday? Sorry to be annoying about it, I know that alot of you guys are busy and may not be able to come. See you guys there!

Guest eight_days_after

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1191654' date='Feb 11 2007, 02:13 PM']
:bump:

Just wanted to bump this in case anyone forgot!
[/quote]

i will be at church at that time... perhaps i will go sit in there now =D hehehe ... ill be both extremely early and extremely late....

May you walk eternally in God's footsteps!! :D:

Guest eight_days_after

[quote name='Staretz' post='1191689' date='Feb 11 2007, 03:08 PM']
Gee, maybe we should move it a bit earlier ;)
[/quote]

I just got home from mass... and nobody is in there =(

if anyone still wants to chat... i think i will hang out there for awhile =D

May you walk eternally in God's footsteps!! :D:

Guest eight_days_after

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1197249' date='Feb 16 2007, 07:51 PM']Vocation chat this Sunday anyone?[/quote]

I really wish i could make them... is it possible to have it on sunday and another day? i really dont want to change masses.... but i think it would be really helpful to join one......

perhaps?

Guest eight_days_after

btw... since the quick link has disappeared... here is the url

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/chat/flashchat.php"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/chat/flashchat.php[/url]

[quote name='eight_days_after' post='1197265' date='Feb 16 2007, 08:17 PM']I really wish i could make them... is it possible to have it on sunday and another day? i really dont want to change masses.... but i think it would be really helpful to join one......

perhaps?[/quote]

I think that having it on another day besides just Sunday is a great idea. Do you have any specific day of the week that would work? I'm sure we can get something figured out :-)

Guest eight_days_after

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1197441' date='Feb 16 2007, 10:11 PM']I think that having it on another day besides just Sunday is a great idea. Do you have any specific day of the week that would work? I'm sure we can get something figured out :-)[/quote]

hmm... wednesdays are out... I have confirmation... otherwise i dont think it really matters for me... what about everyone else? what would work best for you all...?

thank you and God bless!!

Some Mondays during the month are out for me, but not every Monday and the same with Thursday's. Other than that I think evenings are pretty open.