An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi All

Zkelly

Hi everybody. I just signed up for this message board this morning. I've been on the DCF boards for about 2 years and just dicovered this one not too long ago. I figured this would be a good place to put my "hi everybody" post because I'm a seminarian for the Diocese of Columbus at the Pontifical College Josephinum. I hope to enjoy this forum and get into some pretty interesting discussions. I'm gonna go lurking now! :drunk: :bluesbrother: :bluesbrother: :prop: :banana: :kitten: :drpepper: :taco: :taco:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Welcome to the phatmass phamily! ^_^ Don't forget to introduce yourself in Open Mic as well (there is a pinned thread I think) so the rest of the board can get to know you too! I hope you have a wonderful time while you are with us! :) God bless you abundantly!
-Angela

Welcome! You will meet a variety of people here in our phamily, and lots of healthy discussion. More importantly you will find support. Blessings.
AliceMary

Guest phatdaddy

[quote name='alicemary' post='1182161' date='Feb 1 2007, 12:56 PM']
Welcome! You will meet a variety of people here in our phamily, and lots of healthy discussion. More importantly you will find support. Blessings.
AliceMary
[/quote]

Yes you will. There are many vocation savey people on this board and very Catholic. God bless you in your journey to priesthood.
Mr. Ray

Welcome!! There is a big variety of people here but the majority of them are good Catholics, in which I hope you will find some good discussions to open with! :D: Welcome to phatmass! God Bless!
-uruviel