An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Is The Name Of The Trinity?

FullTruth

Last night YHWH revealed to me that you can have one name for three people.

[quote name='Zechariah 14:5-9']And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.[/quote]

So I have the Lord my God, the three who are one, who has one name.

Who is that name, and if we know the name of the three who are one, should we not baptize in that name, saying, YHWH you have revealed the name of the three who are one to me?

And another thing that YHWH has just revealed to me from his word. The Son of Man existed in earth and heaven at the same time.

[quote name='John 3:13']And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.[/quote]

So Yeshua existed both in heaven and on the earth at the same time, as are all christians.

[quote name='Ephesians 2:6']And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:[/quote]

Wow. I know we can't see ourselves in Heaven right now, but we are in the heavenly places with Yeshua.

Peter knew the name of the Trinity, the three who are one in heaven. It is the name of Yeshua, which means the Lord/YHWH (who other than YHWH is the Lord) our saving cry, YHWH our salvation.

That is why he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ/Yeshua.

Just as Jehovah-Jireh is a name of the trinity, so is Yeshua a name of the trinity. Yeshua is the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Edited by FullTruth

goldenchild17

So now you recognize that there are three persons in one God? Now you recognize the Trinity? I'm glad for your "revelation".

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1180311' date='Jan 30 2007, 12:55 PM']
So now you recognize that there are three persons in one God? Now you recognize the Trinity? I'm glad for your "revelation".
[/quote]
But that doesn't mean you should be baptized by repeating what Yeshua said.

You should obey Yeshua by baptizing in [b]the name[/b] of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.

That name being Yeshua.

So unless the Roman Catholic Church starts baptizing in the name, I will not go.

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1180330' date='Jan 30 2007, 01:49 PM']
"I baptise thee in the NAME OF the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost..." You take issue with this?
[/quote]
Yes, because you don't proclaim [b]the name of[/b]. Sorry, but you have to pronounce the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

It's like heralds of kings. They wouldn't go to a town and say, do this or say , in the name of the King do this.

No, they said - In the name of King (Input name here) do this. That way the populace knew it came from the King that ruled over them.

So we must pronounce the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost to have authority over sin.

[quote name='Acts 4:12']Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.[/quote]

So I do take issue with this, because you need to pronounce the only name in heaven and earth in which we must be saved for baptism, because baptism is not to initiate oneself into the church - that's occult - it is for the remission of sins. So we have to pronounce the authoratative name, or we practice occult baptism. Pure and Simple.

Edited by FullTruth

goldenchild17

So then, what is this name and where is it declared as such in Scripture?

The Name, is God. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost. What is this name?

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1180338' date='Jan 30 2007, 01:55 PM']because baptism is not to initiate oneself into the church - that's occult - it is for the remission of sins.
[/quote]

This is really a different topic, but actually baptism has both purposes. Otherwise Paul never would have compared it with Old Testament circumcision. Circumcision was used to initiate a male person into the covenant family of God. Baptism does the same thing for New Testament and beyond.

Edited by goldenchild17

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1180342' date='Jan 30 2007, 01:58 PM']

The Name, is God. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost. What is this name?
[/quote]
Jesus Christ name in Aramaic is, Yeshua. Yeshua means the Lord our saving-cry, or simply put, YHWH our salvation. YHWH is the Lord after all, right.

So if Yeshua's name means salvation, and there is no other name in heaven and earth in which we must be saved, the revealed name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost is Yeshua.

It's like Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord my provider. Yeshua means, God has become my salvation.

So it is the revealed name to take authority over sin, because it is the name of YHWH who has authority over Sin.

[quote name=' John 5:43']I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.[/quote]

So Yeshua proclaims the name of the Father is Yeshua as well, because he came in his Father's name.

Edited by FullTruth

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1180307' date='Jan 30 2007, 12:44 PM']
Last night YHWH revealed to me that you can have one name for three people.
So I have the Lord my God, the three who are one, who has one name.

Who is that name, and if we know the name of the three who are one, should we not baptize in that name, saying, YHWH you have revealed the name of the three who are one to me?

And another thing that YHWH has just revealed to me from his word. The Son of Man existed in earth and heaven at the same time.
So Yeshua existed both in heaven and on the earth at the same time, as are all christians.
Wow. I know we can't see ourselves in Heaven right now, but we are in the heavenly places with Yeshua.

Peter knew the name of the Trinity, the three who are one in heaven. It is the name of Yeshua, which means the Lord/YHWH (who other than YHWH is the Lord) our saving cry, YHWH our salvation.

That is why he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ/Yeshua.

Just as Jehovah-Jireh is a name of the trinity, so is Yeshua a name of the trinity. Yeshua is the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
[/quote]When God appeared to Moses in the burning bush, Moses asked Him His name. God replied: I AM WHO AM -- JHVH (or YHVH). It means He is pure existence. The Hebrew word for Him is Yahweh.

Somebody in the 13th century made a bad guess at the missing vowels and produced the word Jehovah. Actually, there is no such word.

Y'shua is the Jewish way to say Jesus.

Jay

-------------------------
Blessed Father Damien, pray for us!

goldenchild17

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1180352' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:06 PM']
Jesus Christ name in Aramaic is, Yeshua. Yeshua means the Lord our saving-cry, or simply put, YHWH our salvation. YHWH is the Lord after all, right.

So if Yeshua's name means salvation, and there is no other name in heaven and earth in which we must be saved, the revealed name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost is Yeshua.

It's like Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord my provider. Yeshua means, God has become my salvation. [/quote]

Why do you use a made up word? YHWH?

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1180352' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:06 PM']So it is the revealed name to take authority over sin, because it is the name of YHWH who has authority over Sin.
So Yeshua proclaims the name of the Father is Yeshua as well, because he came in his Father's name.
[/quote]

I don't think so. This passage says Jesus will come in the name of the Father, but it doesn't say anything about that name being Yeshua or anything about that name being the same name as Jesus' name. The name is God, yet they all three are God so we should baptise in the name of God: Father Son and Holy Ghost.

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1180342' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:06 PM']

This is really a different topic, but actually baptism has both purposes. Otherwise Paul never would have compared it with Old Testament circumcision. Circumcision was used to initiate a male person into the covenant family of God. Baptism does the same thing for New Testament and beyond.
[/quote]
Actually, what I am stating is not really a mystery.

When our sins are remitted we enter into the church. So it has only one purpose, to remit sins, which has a consequence of allowing one to enter the church.

If YHWH created the laws of Cause and Effect in the creation to teach of his ways, and the Bible clearly states the creation declares the ways of the invisible God, then the cause of entering the church is the remissions of sins.

Baptism therefore doesn't have two purposes, just one - the remission of sins which translates us from the Kingdom of Darkness to the Kingdom of Light, which brings us into the church.

So if you think baptism is to initiate one into the church, you follow the same practices of the Freemasons, those you are against. The Church has no initiation, and shouldn't have an initiation. It is free for all to come and believe and be baptized, and again the only name that remits sins is the name of Yeshua, Jesus Christ.

[quote name='Luke 24:46-48']And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

And ye are witnesses of these things.[/quote]

Again, Baptism is for the remissions of sins, as Peter stated, and you agree with. And Christ said it was to be in his name that this was preached.

So [b]the name[/b] of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is the name of Yeshua, Jesus Christ.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1180360' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:14 PM']
Scriptures SAY to baptise in the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
[/quote]
And that name is Yeshua, Jesus Christ, which scriptures also say.

Edited by FullTruth

goldenchild17

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1180373' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:23 PM']
Actually, what I am stating is not really a mystery.

When our sins are remitted we enter into the church. So it has only one purpose, to remit sins, which has a consequence of allowing one to enter the church.

If YHWH created the laws of Cause and Effect in the creation to teach of his ways, and the Bible clearly states the creation declares the ways of the invisible God, then the cause of entering the church is the remissions of sins.

Baptism therefore doesn't have two purposes, just one - the remission of sins which translates us from the Kingdom of Darkness to the Kingdom of Light, which brings us into the church.

So if you think baptism is to initiate one into the church, you follow the same practices of the Freemasons, those you are against. The Church has no initiation, and shouldn't have an initiation. It is free for all to come and believe and be baptized, and again the only name that remits sins is the name of Yeshua, Jesus Christ.
Again, Baptism is for the remissions of sins, as Peter stated, and you agree with. And Christ said it was to be in his name that this was preached.[/quote]

In Scripture Baptism is equated with OT circumcision. OT circumcision was required for one to enter the OT covenant. Bpatism is also required for one to enter the NT covenant, the Church. This really isn't that hard of a concept. Baptism cleanses us from sin and enters us into the Church. If these are both not the reasons for baptism then tell me why Paul equates baptism with circumcision?

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1180373' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:23 PM']So [b]the name[/b] of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is the name of Yeshua, Jesus Christ.
And that name is Yeshua, Jesus Christ, which scriptures also say.
[/quote]

Where does it specifically say that the name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost is Yeshua. It says the name of the son is Yeshua, no doubt of that. But where does it say the Father's name is Yeshua, or the Spirit's name is Yeshua?

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1180357' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:11 PM']
Why do you use a made up word? YHWH?
I don't think so. This passage says Jesus will come in the name of the Father, but it doesn't say anything about that name being Yeshua or anything about that name being the same name as Jesus' name. The name is God, yet they all three are God so we should baptise in the name of God: Father Son and Holy Ghost.
[/quote]
YHWH is the name of God. It isn't a made up word. Many people use it in these days.

There are hundreds of religions about God. But there is only one YHWH, and one Saviour, Yeshua.

And he was already there. And if you come in the name of the Father, you're coming in an authorative name. So if the name of Yeshua is to be preached for the remissions of sins, it has to be an authoratative name - therefore it is the name of the Father.

goldenchild17

You keep saying the same things over and over. Just because you repeat yourself doesn't mean I'm going to accept it just like that. You need to prove it. Prove that the Father's name is Yeshua. Prove that the Spirit's name is Yeshua. Christ's name is Yeshua, but He is a different person than the Father and the Spirit. What they have in common is that they are all God, one God. This is the name. We are to be baptised in the name of God, Father Son and Holy Ghost.

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote]So if you think baptism is to initiate one into the church, you follow the same practices of the Freemasons, those you are against.[/quote]

Baptism is not an initation. It is a sacrament, which literally translates as 'sign of grace'. The sacraments are part of the language that God has chosen to use to communicate with us. It is almost meaningless to talk about initation as it is very difficult to pinpoint an exact moment when someone 'becomes' a Catholic.

[quote]Actually, what I am stating is not really a mystery.[/quote]

When Catholics talk about a Mystery, we don't mean a puzzle or a knotty problem. :) We're referring to something that consumes us from the inside, something that draws us in, something that drowns us. We do not understand the Mysteries of Faith because we are immersed in them, and as G.K. Chesteron said, some things are too close for seeing. This is my 'understanding' of baptism and all of the other sacraments. You can't distil it into an oversimplified 'cause and effect' relationship with Our Lord, as you seem to be doing.

Edited by Cathoholic Anonymous