An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Conspiracy

KnightofChrist

I'm kinda surprised that they have not responded at all to this thread. Maybe one of their tactics is to bait and run??

Anyways, on a separate note, at least [i]some[/i] of what they posted was interesting. It is nice to have a new cycle of debates :hehe: now is it time to go back to debating Lifeteen? Maybe we should move to trads next?

Face it, it is just another cycle. :)

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='prose' post='1180433' date='Jan 30 2007, 03:14 PM']
I'm kinda surprised that they have not responded at all to this thread. Maybe one of their tactics is to bait and run??

Anyways, on a separate note, at least [i]some[/i] of what they posted was interesting. It is nice to have a new cycle of debates :hehe: now is it time to go back to debating Lifeteen? Maybe we should move to trads next?

Face it, it is just another cycle. :)
[/quote]
Nah, I think after the atheists, the white nationalists, the radical traditionalists, and the conspiracy theorists, the next logical group would be fundamentalist Christians.

Quite frankly, I'd welcome the change. They're great people to talk to, if they're not violently into debate.

I have found some of their postings to be stimulating and thought provoking. I do not think they should be black listed or banned. I am too surprised they have not commented on this thread, I would appreciate their comments.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Rod' post='1180466' date='Jan 30 2007, 03:33 PM']
I have found some of their postings to be stimulating and thought provoking. I do not think they should be black listed or banned. I am too surprised they have not commented on this thread, I would appreciate their comments.
[/quote]
I have no intention or doing either, but would appreciate honesty.

Agreed. Just be up front. Willy nilly banning is not part of Phatmass protocol. Its not like we are going to run them off the board.

Especially if they'd provide some cheesecake.

[quote name='Azriel' post='1180478' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:45 PM']
Especially if they'd provide some cheesecake.
[/quote]

Hear Hear!

I would hope that they would respect the rest of us enough to be honest. That is what I was trying to get across. Respect underlies how we work on this board and that implies honesty.

catholimaniac

I always was under the suspicion that Full Truth et. al. were the same person. I think it's kind of flattering that they would pay so much attention to Phatmass. I sort of enjoy their posts and I especially enjoy the Phatmassers responses. The fact that they misrepresent themselves should speak volumes. If one is in the Truth their should be no reason to be deceitful. Thanks K of C for your detective work. You amaze me.

I was wondering what the FBC was. I'm active in a couple of Protestant forums. One I joined some time ago and which I had forgotten about until I was recently contacted by another relatively new convert to help her explain some of the basics of Catholicism. It's not a co-ordinated effort. It just sort of happened. We don't compared notes which is funny because sometimes we sound like the same person. It's actually a lot of fun, instead of a mere thread, the two of us have pirated an entire website! D'argggh!

Anyway, I think Phatmass is dealing with this new conspiracy marvelously.

goldenchild17

[quote name='prose' post='1180433' date='Jan 30 2007, 03:14 PM']Maybe we should move to trads next?
[/quote]

Been waitin' for this cycle for months :cool: . Seems like this is the only one that gets skipped over.

cmotherofpirl

no lameness!!!
I want lots of coagulated milk on the taco, and a Baileys Irish Creme cheescake while you are at it :)