An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ancient Sun Worship

Opened_Eyes

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178300' date='Jan 27 2007, 11:20 PM']
I found this post to be quite interesting to say the least.
Good job, Open Eyes, for posting some valuable information on here.
I 100% agree with your findings. If the people in this thread
continue to disagree with your post then they're indeed as blind
as rats.

All they need to do is research what you've posted and they'll see that what is
posted on here is correct. For goodness sake, just look at the vivid images that
are posted on here. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that something is wrong here.
[/quote]
Through my sources, I've come upon a picture of you, and you look almost identical to Hitler.

You are obviously a neo-nazi and are planning to kill Jews.

Your logic is flawed.

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1178625' date='Jan 28 2007, 11:20 AM']
Through my sources, I've come upon a picture of you, and you look almost identical to Hitler.

You are obviously a neo-nazi and are planning to kill Jews.

Your logic is flawed.
[/quote]

You are indeed hilarious with your comments. I find it an insult to be compared to Hitler since he was an occultist who idolized Helena Blavasky. And if you don't know who she is then you're ignorant and oblivious to what these brutal leaders were really into.

My logic isn't flawed. I don't need to argue with you about that though.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178655' date='Jan 28 2007, 02:49 PM']
You are indeed hilarious with your comments. I find it an insult to be compared to Hitler since he was an occultist who idolized Helena Blavasky. And if you don't know who she is then you're ignorant and oblivious to what these brutal leaders were really into.

My logic isn't flawed. I don't need to argue with you about that though.
[/quote]

FD's logic is impeccable.

We are really not into racist new agers, and its spelled Blavatsky.
He also liked Margaret Sanger.

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178300' date='Jan 28 2007, 06:20 AM']
I found this post to be quite interesting to say the least.
Good job, Open Eyes, for posting some valuable information on here.
I 100% agree with your findings. If the people in this thread
continue to disagree with your post then they're indeed as blind
as rats.

All they need to do is research what you've posted and they'll see that what is
posted on here is correct. For goodness sake, just look at the vivid images that
are posted on here. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that something is wrong here.
[/quote]

Urib, welcome back. From someone who has researched all of this (I study Near Eastern/Egyptian archaeology focusing on religious iconography) similarities do not necessarily denote causality. Even with similarities in symbols, the meaning of those symbols changes from culture to culture. For a modern example, in America we have the # sign, called the pound sign and used by doctors to put a person's weight in their chart. In the UK it's a hash mark and has a different purpose. Same sign, different meaning.

Edited by SRMiller

its funny. We post verses that proves their position wrong and they still insist their images prove us wrong. lol Jerusalem is where our LORD was crucified. Not Rome. Jerusalem was called the harlot in old testament. Not Rome. WHAT DOES THE SCRIPTURE SAY THAT YOU DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!?

cathoholic_anonymous

open_eyes doesn't seem to realise that there are many different types of paganism. The pagan 'wheel of the year', which includes Samhain and Yule, were not part of the ancient Babylonian religion. Samhain, for example, is Celtic in origin. The Celts had no contact whatsoever with ancient Palestine, so how on earth did they get involved in this jumbo conspiracy? This is the first thing that jumped out at me - all the inconsistency.

[quote]Why would you not allow a website link if you are so sure that your religion is the 'RIGHT' religion.[/quote]

Because Phatmass is a Catholic place, I presume. :) If we want to read anti-Catholic material, it's easy to find it elsewhere. You seem to believe that none of us has ever seen anything like this before. We have. One of my best friends and I have spent many happy minutes reading Chick tracts online. They amuse us when we're feeling overworked and a bit blue.

Catholictothecore

I will never forgive demons for having the gall to set themselves up as "allpowerfuls" of people to isolated to know better. Especially know that I have hindu friends.

You have discovered our secret designs! And we thought we would be safe from the prying eyes of the real Christian Church (copyright 20th century, or thereabouts.)

No matter! We shall continue our nefarious campaign of pursuing social justice, defending the right to life and running Catholic Charities as a cover for our Sun worship, which is so secret that it is never spoken of in any of our Rituals or theology.

Catholictothecore

So secret not ever the Pope knows about it! (And I thought the Hindu's were selective about who could know what!)

Apparently, only God himself knows how he is really supposed to be worshipped...

actually, that's not too far from the truth.