An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Triune Aspects Of Yhwh

FullTruth

I've been thinking about this a little, and there is a Trinity that I can believe in.

Human beings are made in the image of YHWH.

We are a trinity, did you know that? If you don't understand, let me explain.

We can take action in the world. That is strength. We can reason things out and see the big picture. That is the mind. Lastly, we can feel things, and love things. That is the heart.

YHWH showed us the same things.

He works in our world as the Holy Ghost. That is the streangth of YHWH.

So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. Zechariah 4:6.

The Holy Ghost, a part of the triune nature of YHWH is YHWH's strength.

YHWH shows his mind and reasoning as the Son. That is the mind of YHWH.

For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Ephesians 5:23.

And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. Colossians 1:18.

The head is the part that holds the brain and therefore thinks and reasons.

And YHWH shows his love for us as the Father.

For YHWH so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16.

YHWH is a trinity, he is strength, mind, and heart acting in perfect unison, something all of us have yet to master. We are either use our actions too much and not our minds and hearts; or we use our minds too much and not our actions and hearts; or we use our hearts too much and not our minds and actions. . .

YHWH wants all those who believe in him to come together and stand for each other, and that is a sin that I have comitted against him. I never really realized this, until my friend reminded me of the seven spirits of the seven churches. Each spirit for each church brings different truths of the Gospel to that faith, but lacks others. YHWH then expects us to testify of his glory to each other, so we can all benefit for each other's teachings, and bring us closer to the full gospel.

I am sorry, for I have offended many of you with my posts.

That is why I posted this post up, to show you that I believe in a Trinity as well, but not a Trinity of persons but a trinity of heart, mind, and action of YHWH.

On the matter of any other religions. I do not believe other religions can be a part of this.

There are only seven major Abrhamic faiths in the world. Arians, Modalists, Catholics, Protestants, Unitarians, Judaism, and Islam. And if there is seven spirits of the seven chruches, than I surmise and I shall pray about this, but I believe that these are the seven churches of YHWH in the end time, and he expects us to work with each other to learn of each other so we can stand with each other in the end times.

It's either that, or we accept the brainwashing that our religion is the right religion.

I know many of you won't believe this, but there will be some this will speak too.

Thy Geekdom Come

Well, I think your post reflects poor theology (I don't have time to argue right now, it's just about bedtime), but I suggest you read "Journey of the Mind to God" by St. Bonaventure. You can find it online here:

[url="http://www.franciscan-archive.org/bonaventura/opera/bon05295.html"]http://www.franciscan-archive.org/bonavent...a/bon05295.html[/url]