An Old School Catholic Message Board

Model Debate

dairygirl4u2c

dairygirl4u2c

why aren't our religious debates more like this one?
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvlgKRxk4qI&eurl="]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvlgKRxk4qI&eurl=[/url]

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1172567' date='Jan 21 2007, 06:40 PM']
I refuse to speculate.
[/quote]
:hehehe:

I agree, though, Dairy, that our religion debates should be more like that.

• 7 years later...

7 year 5 months (and some odd days) since anyone last posted on this thread, until DairyGirl necrobumped this thread.....

Nihil Obstat

7 year 5 months (and some odd days) since anyone last posted on this thread, until DairyGirl necrobumped this thread.....

I vote we lock any thread Dairygirl posts in that has been inactive for a year or more.

Nihil Obstat

She has been doing that a lot lately. I think she's gone sour.

That is her modus operandi. She necrobumps a few dozen threads, argues absolutely incomprehensively, declares for herself a decisive victory, and then when everyone completely runs out of energy to respond to her she disappears for a few months.

Did you know the milk the use for chocolate milk in the plants is the yucky off color stuff that has a weird taste? They just pack it full of chocolate and BAM! Good as new! NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The drawbacks of working in an industry where people get to see this stuff...and then tell all their coworkers. Barf. 

Edited by CrossCuT

Credo in Deum

Did you know the milk the use for chocolate milk in the plants is the yucky off color stuff that has a weird taste? They just pack it full of chocolate and BAM! Good as new! NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The drawbacks of working in an industry where people get to see this stuff...and then tell all their coworkers. Barf.

I love it when I hear this stuff. Helps me stay on my vegan diet. If you got more start a thread or message me. My friend worked at Wendy's and now I will never eat from there again.

There is a difference between normal human food and processed fast food "food".

What level vegan are you?

Nihil Obstat

There is a difference between normal human food and processed fast food "food".

What level vegan are you?

Operating Vegan VIII :shock: :shock: :shock: