An Old School Catholic Message Board

What If Billy Graham

dairygirl4u2c

LouisvilleFan

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1175520' date='Jan 25 2007, 01:04 AM']
If Satan is cast into prision for a 1,000 years, and he should not decieve the nations anymore until the 1,000 years are fulfilled, that means there is a 1,000 years where Yeshua rules over the world.

Is this not what the Catholic Church teaches. 1,000 years is 1,000 years in my books.
[/quote]

Maybe it's a poetic 1,000 years, not a literal millenium.

[quote]Bible -believing protestants and generic christians are the same way. They believe what they have been taught since they were little, just like you do.[/quote]

This is very true and we should consider this when working with and dealing with others of different faiths.

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1175272' date='Jan 24 2007, 09:48 PM']
That doesn't say they're not in schism and heresy...
[/quote]It says they're in schism. But the CC doesn't label them heretics.

Jay

[quote name='Katholikos' post='1176061' date='Jan 25 2007, 03:46 PM']
It says they're in schism. But the CC doesn't label them heretics.

Jay
[/quote]

Yeah she does.

Billy Graham is a 33 degree Mason, which means he worships Lucifer for those of you who aren't in the "know" of what it actually means to be a 33 degree Freemason.

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178283' date='Jan 28 2007, 12:38 AM']
Billy Graham is a 33 degree Mason, which means he worships Lucifer for those of you who aren't in the "know" of what it actually means to be a 33 degree Freemason.
[/quote]
Bravo. Pass the word sister.

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1178284' date='Jan 27 2007, 09:39 PM']
Bravo. Pass the word sister.
[/quote]

Thanks, Full Truth. I'm here to spread the message about "False" Christians. It's funny how so many people have no clue to Graham's REAL gospel. There's an interview he gave where he actually says that all religions go to heaven. Ha ha! Are you kidding me with that quote. So, I guess the verse where Jesus states that the only way into heaven is through HIM is not true? Sheesh with these politically correct fruitcake Christians.

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1178288' date='Jan 28 2007, 12:47 AM']
Thanks, Full Truth. I'm here to spread the message about "False" Christians. It's funny how so many people have no clue to Graham's REAL gospel. There's an interview he gave where he actually says that all religions go to heaven. Ha ha! Are you kidding me with that quote. So, I guess the verse where Jesus states that the only way into heaven is through HIM is not true? Sheesh with these politically correct fruitcake Christians.
[/quote]And you believe that means that everybody that is not Christian is going to hell, right?

If you're going to quote Billy Graham, give the source so we can see what he REALLY said.

Jay

Thy Geekdom Come

Accusations about individuals being free-masons and satan worshippers will not be taken lightly. Provide some proof.

[quote name='Katholikos' post='1178588' date='Jan 28 2007, 10:52 AM']
And you believe that means that everybody that is not Christian is going to hell, right?

If you're going to quote Billy Graham, give the source so we can see what he REALLY said.

Jay
[/quote]

There was actually a video clip where Billy Graham actually said that all religions will go to heaven, but I think Mother of Pirl got rid of it or someone for that matter.
I'd post the clip again, but knowing my luck, it'll get taken off in a heartbeat.

[quote name='Raphael' post='1178591' date='Jan 28 2007, 10:54 AM']
Accusations about individuals being free-masons and satan worshippers will not be taken lightly. Provide some proof.
[/quote]

Here's a clip with popular well known preachers that will shock many of you, especially those who admire these leaders. Please watch it and don't erase the clip. You may have to download it onto your computer, but it's worth watching. It may appear to have finished in the middle of the clip, but just wait for a few seconds and it'll continue again.

[color="#FF0000"]THIS is a download, NOT a website, proceed at your own risk[/color]
[url="http://www.cuttingedge.org/video/wolves.wmv"]http://www.cuttingedge.org/video/wolves.wmv[/url]

Edited by cmotherofpirl

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1178652' date='Jan 28 2007, 11:47 AM']
We do not do downloads here, its not safe.
[/quote]

Well, at least watch it and give your approval. It's something they should see.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1178663' date='Jan 28 2007, 03:22 PM']
NO way am I dwnloading something from an unknown site to my computer, that is way too stupid to me.
[/quote]
Ditto.

Besides, videos can be doctored.