An Old School Catholic Message Board

Putting The Brakes On Discernment!

bmb144

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for your support and prayers :)

For the time being I have put the brakes on the process and need to step back and assess things as I am very unhappy in a spiritual sense and need to think some stuff through.

I just want to thank you all for being there..............and catch you all later :)

Belinda

Edited by In His Light

AccountDeleted

[quote name='In His Light' post='1165026' date='Jan 14 2007, 08:55 PM']
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for your support and prayers :)

For the time being I have put the brakes on the process and need to step back and assess things as I am very unhappy in a spiritual sense and need to think some stuff through.

I just want to thank you all for being there..............and catch you all later :)

Belinda
[/quote]

Belinda

You will be in my prayers. We all understand how confusing this time can be. Please remember that whatever you choose, God will still love you.

Annie

DiscerningSoul

Never forget that God loves you! Even if you can't feel him, he is there for you.
Please take care and know we are here for you and we'll be praying for you.

Thinking of you at this time and praying that everything will work out well for you Belinda. Just remember you have a wonderful "phamily" to support you. God Bless and LOL Jenni.

Belinda,

Know that I am praying for you and just place yourself in our lords hands and he will help you through this time, and like others have said, he loves you very much!!

God Bless You!

JMJ + FC

Belinda,

I have been keeping you in mind. I read about some of the difficulties you have been having (in another thread) and my heart goes out to you. Be assured of our prayers and hang in there. Jesus loves you :)

Lauren

Thank you so much.

please pray.......6 more friends have passed away under similar circumstances......my heart is bleeding out and the church........ :ohno: she is no comfort at all.

God is still there and he understands.....but there is no healing only pain......

Belinda

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote]God is still there and he understands.....but there is no healing only pain......[/quote]

A man with a death sentence hanging over his head thought the same thing as he cried and sweated blood in Gethsemane. There was no comfort for Him either. Even His best friends fell asleep.

He suffered for you and with you. May He be with you at this time and welcome your friends into His home. God bless you.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='In His Light' post='1171210' date='Jan 20 2007, 02:33 AM']
Thank you so much.

please pray.......6 more friends have passed away under similar circumstances......my heart is bleeding out and the church........ :ohno: she is no comfort at all.

God is still there and he understands.....but there is no healing only pain......

Belinda
[/quote]

Belinda

Great pain can open us up to great love. Allow yourself to feel the pain but also be open to the fact that God is trying to love you in your time of pain. Silent adoration in front of the Eucharist can be so healing if you have a private adoration chapel near you. If not, find a quiet spot alone where you can cry out to God and to tell Him how much pain you are feeling. I have spent hours with tears pouring down my face, begging God for His help, and then at my lowest point, I have felt His love fill me to overflowing. The words that always come to my mind are that "God is unbearable compassion." simply because His love is so great that it is almost unbearable. Let the pain dig a deep well inside your soul, and then let God fill it with the sweetest love imaginable.

Also ask St Michael the Archangel to come and spread his glorious wings of protection around you and feel safe in his embrace. It is his joy to fight off the evils of despair and hopelessness.

You are in my prayers every day.

• 2 weeks later...

Waving hello again.

I need to thank you for your support and prayers over the last weeks.....they have been very VERY important to me.

Just letting you all know I'm back. While I am not active as such in discernment, the brakes are on still. I still am a Tyburn addict and will be making my oblation with them. I do believe I am being led to another path....but that is not certain yet, as I still need to heal from what I have been through.

I'm here for all of you, I'm praying for you, and if you need an ear yell. :)

Pax,

Belinda

It's so great to hear from you, Belinda! I didn't post anything in this thread before, but you were in my thoughts and prayers! It's so great to hear you're making your oblation with the Tyburn sisters. God bless you!

[quote name='In His Light' post='1180837' date='Jan 30 2007, 07:40 PM']
Waving hello again.

I need to thank you for your support and prayers over the last weeks.....they have been very VERY important to me.

Just letting you all know I'm back. While I am not active as such in discernment, the brakes are on still. I still am a Tyburn addict and will be making my oblation with them. I do believe I am being led to another path....but that is not certain yet, as I still need to heal from what I have been through.

I'm here for all of you, I'm praying for you, and if you need an ear yell. :)

Pax,

Belinda
[/quote]

God love you Belinda. We're glad you're back!

^_^ Lauren

[quote name='Jennirom' post='1181275' date='Jan 31 2007, 03:40 AM']
Still praying for you Belinda...........God Bless ............LOL

Jenni
[/quote]

me too :sign: