An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whos The Best Fit

FX2

Who do you think is best fit to run the country?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='heavenseeker' date='Sep 27 2005, 07:21 PM']abut for real other- hillery clinton
[right][snapback]739459[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm hoping you just said that for "shock effect." :ninja:

Edited by Socrates

[quote name='heavenseeker' date='Sep 27 2005, 08:21 PM']a monkey with a diaper- just because it sounds funny
and it cant do toomuch worse of a job than Bush is.

but for real other- hillery clinton
[right][snapback]739459[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
If that happens I may consider moving. Anywhere. Perhaps Zaire or the Ivory Coast.

Dont shink down to Hollywood Democrats folks, dont threaten anyone to about moving if some certian person gets in office, rather your Democrat, Moderate, or Conservative. just do your best to work the problem out.

:cool:

Speaking of Hillary Clinton, I'd bet that the object of that show w/ the woman president is there simply to get her elected...

but I wouldn't vote for her, anyway.

I think Bobby Jindall would be a good candidate once he gets some more experience. Of course, being a Louisiana Catholic, he probably doesn't have much of a chance :(

Edited by scardella

White Knight

I dont think this nation is wanting a woman president right now, not to get sexist or anything but, inless theres an overwelming amount of Women voters who support democrat/liberals, then Hillary could be elected, but however, I do not believe this will occur.

The Presidential election is a good bit off yet. Next fall though, Michigan will have gubernatorial elections again. I can't wait, the Democrats will probably run incumbent pro-abort Gov. Jennifer Granholm who dares call herself Catholic, I love our Bishop, but when he retires this year I hope our new one bans her from communion!

Everything has gone down hill in this state since she was elected. Our economy deteriorated more than any other state's. She's cut funding to education drastically (and she's Democrat!) and tuition has skyrocketed. The state scholarship programs nearly died, I'm not sure if we even have half of them anymore. Taxes have been raised while services are cut. It's a travesty.

I want her out. Of course this stupid state will probably re-elect her or some clone.*

* I love Michigan, I just hate our politics.

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Oct 4 2005, 01:12 PM']Everything has gone down hill in this state since she was elected. Our economy deteriorated more than any other state's. She's cut funding to education drastically (and she's Democrat!) and tuition has skyrocketed. The state scholarship programs nearly died, I'm not sure if we even have half of them anymore. Taxes have been raised while services are cut. It's a travesty.

I want her out. Of course this stupid state will probably re-elect her or some clone.*

* I love Michigan, I just hate our politics.
[right][snapback]745897[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

why would they re-elect her or someone like her if she's not doing her job well? Of course, I could say the same about other places...