An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whos The Best Fit

FX2

Who do you think is best fit to run the country?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whenever I think of Bush I get sick. The man is a four letter word. Really, count them. I don't think Bush is fit to run this country, or anything for that matter. I don't want to see a silver spooner in charge like Bush. I can't stand this whole act right now in the Senate with Roberts "How humble he is." After going to a privite massivly costly elite prep school and to Harvard Law, he should be humble. Oh yes, what a great American story.

I don't like Bush, I think he is too rash and hawkish. I don't think he really pays attention to what is going on domesitcaly. I think, think?, we have a major problem with his fiscal plans. We need to raise taxes and repeal his tax cuts. What postion does it put us in when we are 400 billion or more dollars in debt to China? Esp with China and Japan having some nasty exchanges over oil? And China rattling its saber toward us? We are weakening ourselves. We need to repeal the Bush tax cuts to offset his war, and we should raise taxes to aid the Gulf Coast. Refusing to do so is foolhardy. Regan, as much of a wack was he was, was willing to raise taxes and almost did before the end of his second term. Bush the First wasn't that smart. Bush the Second is even dumber. I cried on Nov 3rd, not because Kerry lost, or for that matter because anyone lost, but because Bush won. And I know I wasn't alone.

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 19 2005, 05:14 PM']Whenever I think of Bush I get sick. The man is a four letter word. Really, count them. I don't think Bush is fit to run this country, or anything for that matter. I don't want to see a silver spooner in charge like Bush. I can't stand this whole act right now in the Senate with Roberts "How humble he is." After going to a privite massivly costly elite prep school and to Harvard Law, he should be humble. Oh yes, what a great American story.

I don't like Bush, I think he is too rash and hawkish. I don't think he really pays attention to what is going on domesitcaly. I think, think?, we have a major problem with his fiscal plans. We need to raise taxes and repeal his tax cuts. What postion does it put us in when we are 400 billion or more dollars in debt to China? Esp with China and Japan having some nasty exchanges over oil? And China rattling its saber toward us? We are weakening ourselves. We need to repeal the Bush tax cuts to offset his war, and we should raise taxes to aid the Gulf Coast. Refusing to do so is foolhardy. Regan, as much of a wack was he was, was willing to raise taxes and almost did before the end of his second term. Bush the First wasn't that smart. Bush the Second is even dumber. I cried on Nov 3rd, not because Kerry lost, or for that matter because anyone lost, but because Bush won. And I know I wasn't alone.
[right][snapback]730281[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh come off it!

Anyone who voted for Kerry should be crying about his own foolishness. No one who voted for Kerry and the morally bankrupt Dem agenda has any right to be whining about the mote in the Republican eye. And for anyone who voted for Kerry to be crying about "silver-spooners" is downright laughable!

And my last name also has four letters, btw! :P:
Let's at least save the childish partisan name-calling and whining til next election year!

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 19 2005, 06:14 PM']Whenever I think of Bush I get sick. The man is a four letter word. Really, count them. I don't think Bush is fit to run this country, or anything for that matter. I don't want to see a silver spooner in charge like Bush. I can't stand this whole act right now in the Senate with Roberts "How humble he is." After going to a privite massivly costly elite prep school and to Harvard Law, he should be humble. Oh yes, what a great American story.

[right][snapback]730281[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Piffle! All piffle.

I did not vote for Bush (I voted Peroutka instead). I don't care for his presidency. But these arguments are utter nonsense (with the exception, perhaps, of the China comments).

I was torn between the poopladened monkey and Gary. Since Gary is a human and funny and generally a great guy with more dignity I voted for him.

[quote name='Socrates' date='Sep 19 2005, 07:23 PM']And for anyone who voted for Kerry to be crying about "silver-spooners" is downright laughable![/quote]

I [i]did[/i] laugh a bit when I read that in his post! Funny stuff, indeed.

Personally, I'm a fan of George W. Bush. In fact, I think Bush is the finest American president since Reagan.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jeb take a crack at it for 2008, but I doubt he'll be running so soon -- despite his two terms as governor, he's still pretty young in the political game. But I definitely see him as a future president.

[quote name='Nathan' date='Sep 22 2005, 12:09 PM']I [i]did[/i] laugh a bit when I read that in his post! Funny stuff, indeed.

Personally, I'm a fan of George W. Bush. In fact, I think Bush is the finest American president since Reagan.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jeb take a crack at it for 2008, but I doubt he'll be running so soon -- despite his two terms as governor, he's still pretty young in the political game. But I definitely see him as a future president.
[right][snapback]733891[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:)

I'm thinking Jeb Bush will attempt to run in 08, Only God knows for sure.

I hope so, because then he can spread the good legacy of the Bush Family. :) President George Bush Senior is responsible for the economic growth, oh yes, also Reagans long term goals kicked in in the 90's so that also helpd ther Nation in the 90's however toward the end of 1999 and toward July 2000, Clinton made a gamble with this Nations economic future and lost, Now the current President George W. Bush has to deal with a 8 year devoloped problem.

I still say, Bush is Fit and able, with all the disasters and everything its going to take mroe than 8 years to fix Clintons damage. unfortunately.

[quote name='BC4Life' date='Sep 19 2005, 05:15 PM']me
no jk, id vote for whoever is the republican in the next election
[right][snapback]730286[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That is really sad.

You could say I would vote for the most moral correct person in the next election or this or that, but when you say "I am going to vote for X party" you start becoming a lemming.

a monkey with a diaper- just because it sounds funny
and it cant do toomuch worse of a job than Bush is.

but for real other- hillery clinton