An Old School Catholic Message Board

Creationism & Evolution In American Public Schools

Veridicus

Creationism & Evolution in American PUBLIC Schools  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MissScripture

[quote name='KOIfriend' post='1622751' date='Aug 9 2008, 02:57 PM']See, I am funny. You all laugh at me just as much as I laugh at what I say. You guys just don't want to admit it, that I bring humour into a board where people get so serious, people have said they will travel to the city someone else is and punch the person they are arguing with out![/quote]
Nope. I was laughing at Roamin'...you know, the one you thought didn't have a sense of humor, either? Turns out, he's really funny.

MissScripture

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1622746' date='Aug 9 2008, 02:49 PM']Off topic much?[/quote]
Sorry, KoC.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1622750' date='Aug 9 2008, 04:56 PM']Can you handle a big folks discussion or do you just want to show us how much you love flame warriors, and one liners?[/quote]

Okay, I can enter the discussion.

I believe 6-day Creationists are more evolved than Evolutionists, because we can read, add, and multiply numbers!

Prove me wrong!

Sorry, I can't don't take these 'serious' topics very seriously.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='KOIfriend' post='1622758' date='Aug 9 2008, 03:03 PM']Okay, I can enter the discussion.

I believe 6-day Creationists are more evolved than Evolutionists, because we can read, add, and multiply numbers!

Prove me wrong!

Sorry, I can't don't take these 'serious' topics very seriously.[/quote]

Be lively, and joyful but don't make every thing a joke, or no one will take you seriously...