An Old School Catholic Message Board

Spring In The Convent

Piamaria

Dear Pham,

I've been accepted into the Postulancy. Divine Mercy Sunday is my entrance day. Please thank God for His goodness to me.

Pia

That is wonderful news Pia!!!
I discerned with these sisters last summer and they are a wonderful community and what a perfect day to enter!! Say hello to the sisters for me and be assured of many prayers for you and the community :D:

God Bless,
Allison

Mary-Kathryn

[quote name='Pia' post='1159052' date='Jan 8 2007, 04:48 PM']
Dear Pham,

I've been accepted into the Postulancy. Divine Mercy Sunday is my entrance day. Please thank God for His goodness to me.

Pia
[/quote]

Congratulations! Which Order if I may ask?

:) DEO GRATIAS......... this is wonderful news Pia..To enter on Divine Mercy Sunday is absolutely perfect for you.I will pray for you. :lol: :lol:

HeavenlyCalling

That's so wonderful!!! We have a few members of the pham leaving us soon, for such good reasons! I hope your vocation is full of joy!

Congratulations !!! :bigclap: What an awesome order to be joining, especially in these times so much in need of God's mercy! I'm sure St. Faustina is smiling down on you! God bless you!!

passionheart

My dear sister,

Wonderful news and how wonderful it is you are entering with your mom's blessing!!

God is wonderful!!

DEO GRATIAS!!!! :yahoo: am SO happy for you!!! I will definately be keeping you in my prayers!

God Bless You!

[quote name='Pia' post='1159052' date='Jan 8 2007, 03:48 PM']
Dear Pham,

Pia
[/quote]

Hi again everyone. Thank you for your good wishes. It's been absolutley crazy at work and between that and the winter weather I haven't even had time to unpack. I promise I will write more on the weekend.

I sure learned alot there. Now I know that I should just expect to make mistakes and that it's ok. I also discovered that sisters genuinely rejoice when another comes to find her path. I was a little afraid it might be like being the new girl at school or starting a new job where you don't know anyone. Religous community truely is family. It just blew me away.

Also i like sleeping on the top bunk. :)

More later. Loveya all.