An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aliens-the Truth About Them

TruthSeeker777

Did I ever tell you guys that I worked with a guy who was a Raelian.

No joke. I did. I had lunch with him and everything!

[url="http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2006-02-23/naked.shtml"]http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2006-02-23/naked.shtml[/url]

heavenseeker

i believe aliens exist, the universe is just to big for earth to be the only planet with life on it. If it is then whats the point of the whole rest of the universe.

[quote name='Douay-Rheims' date=' Genesis Ch. 6, Vs. 1-4']1 And after that men began to be multiplied upon the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 The sons of God seeing the daughters of men, that they were fair, took to themselves wives of all which they chose. 3 And God said: My spirit shall not remain in man for ever, because he is flesh, and his days shall be a hundred and twenty years. 4 Now giants were upon the earth in those days. For after the sons of God went in to the daughters of men, and they brought forth children, these are the mighty men of old, men of renown. 5 And God seeing that the wickedness of men was great on the earth, and that all the thought of their heart was bent upon evil at all times,

2 "The sons of God"... The descendants of Seth and Enos are here called sons of God from their religion and piety: whereas the ungodly race of Cain, who by their carnal affections lay grovelling upon the earth, are called the children of men. The unhappy consequence of the former marrying with the latter, ought to be a warning to Christians to be very circumspect in their marriages; and not to suffer themselves to be determined in their choice by their carnal passion, to the prejudice of virtue or religion.

3 "His days shall be"... The meaning is, that man's days, which before the flood were usually 900 years, should now be reduced to 120 years. Or rather, that God would allow men this term of 120 years, for their repentance and conversion, before he would send the deluge.

4 "Giants"... It is likely the generality of men before the flood were of a gigantic stature in comparison with what men now are. But these here spoken of are called giants, as being not only tall in stature, but violent and savage in their dispositions, and mere monsters of cruelty and lust. [/quote]

That is the correct text and interpretitation of the passage which this ridiculous thread is about.

homeschoolmom

[img]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/locharmossmelody/images/alien.jpg[/img]
At least the satanic aliens are non-partisan

KnightofChrist

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1159486' date='Jan 8 2007, 11:56 PM']
[img]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/locharmossmelody/images/alien.jpg[/img]
At least the satanic aliens are non-partisan
[/quote]

Funny how Bush's friend there who walk along behind him doesn't cast a shadow :lol_roll: Perhaps this is some superpower of Alien Fallen Angels?

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1159253' date='Jan 8 2007, 05:39 PM']
,INDEED,
BUT FALLEN ANGELS,THE ONE'S THAT REBELLED AGAINST GOD WITH SATAN DID NOT LISTEN TO GOD NOW DID THEY?
Where do you think the Giants of that time came from,they were over 3 metre tall?
Why do you think the Flood happened?
to get rid of these hybrids!!!(!Half fallen angel half man)

But when they died,what happened-ALIENS

DO some research a good website is echoes of enoch
[/quote]

do you actually take yourself seriously?

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1159051' date='Jan 8 2007, 03:42 PM']
I don't know how many of you have heard of NEPHILIM-The book of Genesis,The Hybrid is part human, part fallen angel. Creatures’ similar to those that once existed before the flood and now reappear in these last days but why? They are the transitional development that answers the question, how does a fugitive reptilian fallen angel or a disembodied spirit escape and crossover into a human-like earth suite? Here are just a few scriptures that suggest this very thing.

Gen 6:1-4 “And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose... There were giants in the earth in those days; AND ALSO AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” (KJV)

This text above describes the situation as it was before the flood. At this time the fallen angels crossed over and actually married human women. They developed a society of hybrid humans. So after the flood these suckers became what we know now as ALIENS.

There's a reason why you see so many programes about ALIENS on t.v and cartoons today.
They are busy to desentesize us big time.The Goverment made a pact with the aliens(fallen angels-demons in disguise) in exchange for technology.
Soon ALIENS will be very real.but be aware-SATAN is behind this whole ALIEN thing.
[/quote]

This post is...

A waste of time... :maddest:

Lounge Daddy

hey hey - quick
tune into Coast To Coast!

they are talking "NASA may have killed Martian microbes..." and "tools for healing that allow the mind to influence biology..."

While I do think this stuff talked in tonight's show is more true than not - the person who started this thread is into more fiction than fact and needs prayer

Balance is under appreciated - we all need it
there is fact and there is fiction
[i]and there are people who make money off people who do not know the difference[/i]