An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aliens-the Truth About Them

TruthSeeker777

TruthSeeker777

I don't know how many of you have heard of NEPHILIM-The book of Genesis,The Hybrid is part human, part fallen angel. Creatures’ similar to those that once existed before the flood and now reappear in these last days but why? They are the transitional development that answers the question, how does a fugitive reptilian fallen angel or a disembodied spirit escape and crossover into a human-like earth suite? Here are just a few scriptures that suggest this very thing.

Gen 6:1-4 “And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose... There were giants in the earth in those days; AND ALSO AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” (KJV)

This text above describes the situation as it was before the flood. At this time the fallen angels crossed over and actually married human women. They developed a society of hybrid humans. So after the flood these suckers became what we know now as ALIENS.

There's a reason why you see so many programes about ALIENS on t.v and cartoons today.
They are busy to desentesize us big time.The Goverment made a pact with the aliens(fallen angels-demons in disguise) in exchange for technology.
Soon ALIENS will be very real.but be aware-SATAN is behind this whole ALIEN thing.

homeschoolmom

[img]http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/presidents/george-w-bush/george_w_bush_space_alien_shrunk.jpg[/img]

I believe you. :mellow:

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1159051' date='Jan 8 2007, 04:42 PM']
I don't know how many of you have heard of NEPHILIM-The book of Genesis,The Hybrid is part human, part fallen angel. Creatures’ similar to those that once existed before the flood and now reappear in these last days but why? They are the transitional development that answers the question, how does a fugitive reptilian fallen angel or a disembodied spirit escape and crossover into a human-like earth suite? Here are just a few scriptures that suggest this very thing.

Gen 6:1-4 “And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose... There were giants in the earth in those days; AND ALSO AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” (KJV)

This text above describes the situation as it was before the flood. At this time the fallen angels crossed over and actually married human women. They developed a society of hybrid humans. So after the flood these suckers became what we know now as ALIENS.

There's a reason why you see so many programes about ALIENS on t.v and cartoons today.
They are busy to desentesize us big time.The Goverment made a pact with the aliens(fallen angels-demons in disguise) in exchange for technology.
Soon ALIENS will be very real.but be aware-SATAN is behind this whole ALIEN thing.
[/quote]

Your interpretation of Gen 6:1-4 is at odds with Catholic theology. Angels CANNOT have sexual intercourse with humans (or anybody :blink: ) as they are pure spirits (no flesh). Angelic beings don't generate offspring.

Groo the Wanderer

Hmmm...*flips thru various translations*...nope. Don't see anything describing angels as reptilian....

What you smoking, bro? Weird topics all over the phorum today... :topsy:

I don't know all the details, but my friend in seminary was explaining this passage to me, that it's basically a poetic form talking about normal men and women. Sorry I don't remember more. I'll have to ask him again. . .

MissScripture

[quote name='rkwright' post='1159100' date='Jan 8 2007, 04:26 PM']
What is going on here today?????
[/quote]
We're apparently being infiltrated by alien witches who believe in darwinism! :hehehe:

sorry...:ninja:

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Seven77' post='1159146' date='Jan 9 2007, 01:03 AM']
Your interpretation of Gen 6:1-4 is at odds with Catholic theology. Angels CANNOT have sexual intercourse with humans (or anybody :blink: ) as they are pure spirits (no flesh). Angelic beings don't generate offspring.
[/quote],INDEED,
BUT FALLEN ANGELS,THE ONE'S THAT REBELLED AGAINST GOD WITH SATAN DID NOT LISTEN TO GOD NOW DID THEY?
Where do you think the Giants of that time came from,they were over 3 metre tall?
Why do you think the Flood happened?
to get rid of these hybrids!!!(!Half fallen angel half man)

But when they died,what happened-ALIENS

DO some research a good website is echoes of enoch

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Seven77' post='1159263' date='Jan 9 2007, 02:51 AM']
its not b/c God told them not to procreate. lol. they cant if they wanted
[/quote]
have you ever heard the term SHAPESHIFTING?
Do some research,don't just believe everything you are told!

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1159272' date='Jan 8 2007, 08:01 PM']
[/quote]
We believe 2000 years of Catholic teaching, not the current internet fad.

[quote name='rkwright' post='1159100' date='Jan 8 2007, 05:26 PM']
What is going on here today?????
[/quote]
Apparently, Aliens have invaded Phatmass.

Edited by Socrates

Phoenix Reborn

I think this is the weirdest thread I've ever seen in the Debate Table.

The whole thing about 'fallen angles' being aliens and everything, that's just drunk-person talk.

Truthseeker, I think you're trying to seek a little bit too much truth...

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1159272' date='Jan 8 2007, 07:01 PM']
[/quote]

Shapeshifting?! lol!!

Is this the script to the next alien movie? Men In Black, what is it 4 now? :ninja:

Haha sry I couldn't help it...

You're getting an awful lot out of that one bible passage...I'm PRETTY sure that none of the early church fathers taught this kinda stuff..