An Old School Catholic Message Board

Application Complete!

Guest JeffCR07

Guest JeffCR07

Hey everyone, I just want to let you all know that as of tomorrow, I will have sent away the last of everything that they need for my application to the St. Joseph Province (Eastern Province) of the Order of Preachers!

I have had all my interviews and everything, so I will hear as to whether or not I have been accepted by February! Please pray for me, and for all the Dominicans!

Yours in Christ,

Jeff

[quote name='JeffCR07' post='1155632' date='Jan 3 2007, 10:39 PM']
Hey everyone, I just want to let you all know that as of tomorrow, I will have sent away the last of everything that they need for my application to the St. Joseph Province (Eastern Province) of the Order of Preachers!

I have had all my interviews and everything, so I will hear as to whether or not I have been accepted by February! Please pray for me, and for all the Dominicans!

Yours in Christ,

Jeff
[/quote]

Best of luck bro.

Good luck and many prayers!! I am still waiting for a response after applying to the Dominican sisters (SMME) so I feel your excitement and stress :D:

Allison

AlterDominicus

YAY Another Dominican!!!!!! When your ordained I am going to invite you to our Dominican Sister community. Hehehe. Prayers.

Congrats on getting app. finished, that's quite an accomplishment in and of itself! Many prayers for you, I know waiting is not easy. I'm sure you know this already, but the Dominicans are a great bunch and are carrying on a great legacy.

Congrats, it's a wonderful feeling turning in the last of the application, and just leave it all in our dear lords hands, I will be praying for you!!

God Bless You!

I pray that you receive God's word. I pray that luck has no effect on you, but that God's grace is with you. God had called us all to holiness, and I pray that your discernment for His will leads you, and those who are chosen to decide your relation to their order to clarity of His will and that you will have utter enjoyment with your place in God's plan!!

-Shalom

passionheart

[quote name='JeffCR07' post='1155632' date='Jan 3 2007, 10:39 PM']

Yours in Christ,

Jeff
[/quote]

As for me, I am glad that your application is complete. If this is the door that our Lord is opening for you....then I expect a visit in Buffalo :saint:

[quote name='JeffCR07' post='1156583' date='Jan 5 2007, 08:32 AM']
hahaha, do all the guys in the novitiate make a trip to buffalo, or would that have to be a special request?
[/quote]
The Central province does a "provicial tour"... if the Eastern is the same, then I bet you'd stop by Buffalo.

[quote name='JeffCR07' post='1156822' date='Jan 5 2007, 04:17 PM']
yea, the brothers do the provincial tour during the summer after novitiate :D:
[/quote]

Well, it's not really "after" novitiate, since novitiate ends on August 15. For some reason, I thought the tour began before that, but :idontknow: .

passionheart

[quote name='BurkeFan' post='1156960' date='Jan 5 2007, 06:52 PM']
Well, it's not really "after" novitiate, since novitiate ends on August 15. For some reason, I thought the tour began before that, but :idontknow: .
[/quote]

Well, Sr. Rose does know your vocation director. Just say that you have a "phatmass sister" in need of some spiritual guidance ;)