An Old School Catholic Message Board

CFR Visit

veroni213

[quote name='Emile James' post='1162689' date='Jan 12 2007, 02:15 PM']
its on this computer ..i took it. :) maybe 10 years ago now, when i used to be the assistant to Fr Groeschel, and volunteer at the Office For Spiritual development, NY.

By His mercy, Emile-James
[/quote]

Ooo, does that mean you'll have the answers to any random CFR questions I come up with?

[quote name='TrueImage' post='1162700' date='Jan 12 2007, 12:34 PM']
Ooo, does that mean you'll have the answers to any random CFR questions I come up with?
[/quote]

Glory to Jesus Christ!
sure , but they may be responses by PM, and not in the forum...i was with Fr B. and worked for building the friars place in Harlem, and worked at the Bronx shelter on Tuesdays, as well as travelling around with fr Benedict on weekends.. 1996-1998
I have been to all there NY houses, and to england, and met with some of them while in France.
as well i keep up on whats going on recently, though when i left the monastery in Europe , i rediscovered how the Sisters had increased suddenly and greatly in vocations.when i was around there where only 3 or 4,Sisters, and were still struggling..
i am especially joy filled at there apostolate in Honduras!!
i love Fr Groeschel...learned alot hering him speak so many times..and most morning homilies at the Centre

Peace, Emile-James

Edited by Emile James