An Old School Catholic Message Board

Saddam

DiscerningSoul

DiscerningSoul

[size=2]Now I know I might get flamed for this but is he not also a child of God's making?

So with his death sentence just hours away, would you take up a cross and pray for him?

Please don't post about all the horrific stuff he did, I know, and I will still pray for him.[/size]

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' post='1151712' date='Dec 29 2006, 08:03 PM']
[size=2]Now I know I might get flamed for this but is he not also a child of God's making?

So with his death sentence just hours away, would you take up a cross and pray for him?

Please don't post about all the horrific stuff he did, I know, and I will still pray for him.[/size]
[/quote]

You're right! We have to pray!!!

AlterDominicus
:sign:

Lord even if he should die without repeatence or a single ounce of forgiveness, no sin is to big to forgive, save his soul O Lord, forgive him of all his sins and evil he has commited for Lord he is a child to created by you.

Lord have mercy on his soul!

Oh my Jesus forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven especially those in most need of thy mercy.

:sign: Edited by AlterDominicus

I am afraid that I have difficulty praying for him at this time. My thoughts are with the many thousands of Kurds and Marsh Arabs who were killed by this tyrant and all the servicemen who have been killed and are still losing their lives because of him.

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' post='1151712' date='Dec 29 2006, 09:03 PM']

[/quote]

I prayed the "Three Very Beautiful Prayers" for him in the hour before he died. Notice the other two have not been executed yet.

Blessings,
Gemma

[quote name='Jennirom' post='1152190' date='Dec 30 2006, 01:00 PM']
I am afraid that I have difficulty praying for him at this time. My thoughts are with the many thousands of Kurds and Marsh Arabs who were killed by this tyrant and all the servicemen who have been killed and are still losing their lives because of him.
[/quote]

Being a Gulf War I wife, I understand what you're saying, but I'm also a devotee of St. Joan of Arc, and know for a fact that her chaplet works miracles on behalf of servicepeople and wars.

I also know that Hell is worse than anyone's worst nightmares combined, and nobody should go there.

Paraphrase from an Oak Ridge, TN, billboard (Feed a shredder and starve a spy)--Pray for a sinner and starve a demon. The demons chew on the damned.

Blessings,
Gemma